Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shapeless

Computer display

I know nobody is going to buy a brand new piece of ferniture just for Doom 3. But I'm getting a new computer so I'm going to need a new applience for my new rig. And I'm thinking of getting the sture from Ikea and painting the plywood like shiny steel and then intalling a neon blue light to highlight the keyboard, hopefully the neon blue light from my windowed case will match the one highlighting the keyboard. anybody else doing anything interesting like this?

lament said:

I want a keyboard with no caps!! dammit.

I WANT A KEYBOARD WHERE THE CAPSLOCK ISN'T STUCK DOWN

Shapeless said:

Anybody else doing anything interesting like this?

Well, I have bought 2 neon fans!

It shouldn't be too hard to just take the capslock off a keyboard. When the Clinton administration moved out of the White House, they took the W from every keyboard.

On both of my keyboards, I've rearranged the letter placements. And I haven't gone back since. It's been about 5 months now.

AndrewB said:

On both of my keyboards, I've rearranged the letter placements. And I haven't gone back since. It's been about 5 months now.

Did you put them in alphabetical order, or just random? I have a few alphabetical KBs here, I find they're a good deterrant for keeping idiots (the rest of my family) off my PC.