Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HalfLife9000

Ultimate Coom

I, unfortunately, cannot take photos of it (DB2 and GZDoom aren't letting me), so I will edit the post with new photos when I can. However, here is the MEGAWAD (joke wad)

==BUGS==

VERY EASY Secrets

misaligned textures

something wrong with levels 31 and 32 (multiple copies of them in DB2)

==BAD THINGS==

Lots of hitscan enemies

If you don't like liquids in maps... don't download this

==INFO==

Doom II
Extra Music: No

Extra Textures: No

Extra Items: No

Levels: 32

Hope you have fun, or not because people really don't like most of my maps

Ultimate Coom.zip

Oh well, just from the title this looks to have or a short life here or start a huge shitstorm that leads to a block of the thread.

14 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Oh well, just from the title this looks to have or a short life here or start a huge shitstorm that leads to a block of the thread.

And if you know there are misaligned textures and such.. perhaps align them before release?

Its a nice, ''Haha i giggled'' name though. 

4 hours ago, HalfLife9000 said:

I, unfortunately, cannot take photos of it (DB2 and GZDoom aren't letting me)

PrintScreen, CTRL+V/Paste from clipboard to image viewer ---> profit

2 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

or a short life here or start a huge shitstorm that leads to a block of the thread.

can we please have the 1st option?

So I played it boys.

I must say that my favourite part...

SFYBceK.png

... About SLIGE is that every start room begins with an S in the roof so I can fucking tell you just uploaded SLIGE maps.

For fuck sake it's 2022, almost 2023, if you're going to steal at least have the common (un)decency to steal something good, like OBLIGE maybe? SLIGE was shit back then and it is shit now.

EDIT: Also what's the joke? Is the funny part that you used SLIGE in 2022 or is too advanced for me to figure out?

Edited by mrthejoshmon

11 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

what's the joke? Is the funny part that you used SLIGE in 2022 or is too advanced for me to figure out?

The punchline is OP wasted your time by tricking you into playing it.

Considering OP wanted to give up mapping, this seems like a great hurrah to do indeed just that.

@HalfLife9000 I was going to say there was an attempt, but its SLIGE, so there was no attempt. Nobody here is laughing, so congrats, you played yourself.

9 minutes ago, DarkStormYT said:

Did you really needed to put every starting area in the every single map as a secret?! I don't understand that

That's just how SLIGE (The Doom level generator apparently used for this megawad) works.

You know...when you were given advice in the other map thread you made, perhaps you should have taken it to heart and not released something like this. This is like what a bunch of people in 2021 were doing by posting their crappy wads and calling them jokewads because "it's so bad, isn't it funny?'

Please try to take community content seriously. The point is to create compelling experiences for other players, not to be a lil' stinker.

Edited by Koko Ricky

1 hour ago, Biodegradable said:

The punchline is OP wasted your time by tricking you into playing it.

"A crummy WAD? Son of a bitch!"

1 hour ago, DarkStormYT said:

Did you really needed to put every starting area in the every single map as a secret?! I don't understand that

It's better for mere mortals not to know where to start.

2 hours ago, DarkStormYT said:

He's paying homage to Memento Mori. *guiño*