Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CFWMagic

The Blame Game

How are you feeling?

The modern world presents unique ... Challenges. It takes a toll. Be it a bad day at work, getting dumped by the significant other you thought was your soul-mate, or being infuriated at the unique ... Challenges. And that's not healthy, you know? If you keep it all bottled up, it's gonna take it's toll eventually.

So, how do we deal with this? Easy. All you have to do, is blame someone for it! And that someone is ... Me. In this thread, we blame CFWMagic for everything and anything. Stubbed your toe? My fault. Forgot a sandwich in your glove compartment and now your car is a BioHazard exclusion zone? I did that. Your boss fired you because you showed up at work hungover? I'm the reason you got drunk in the first place. So tell me about it. Blame it all on me.

I'll start:

I blame myself for making this thread.

EDIT:

Since I probably didn't make myself clear enough and confused people ... This is supposed to be for silly things. Like, blaming me for minor mishaps, bad luck and such. Not blaming the apocalypse on me (though if you REALLY want to, I suppose you can?). A few examples:

- Pick up a box of shells and waste most of it: "I blame CFWMagic! He pushed me into it!"
- Forgot coffee in the coffee maker and now it stinks: "God damn it Magic, you were supposed to switch the filters on the coffee machine!"

So on, so forth.

Edited by CFWMagic

2 minutes ago, dasho said:

What?

Yes, this seems rather mentally unhealthy. Blaming others for your problems they did not cause is not going to accomplish anything good.

@dasho

It's a game. Basically, blame me for anything. Preferably funny things, but if you want to vent, you can do that too. For example ... Let's say you were doing a UV-Max run of Sunlust's God-machine. Killed every enemy. And then accidentally face-rocketed before you could exit the level. You'd go in this thread and be like:

"I just died after killing every monster in God Machine! Harrumph! I blame you, CFWMagic!"

EDIT:

@Murdoch

I mean ... Don't actually post things like blaming me for 9/11 or something. It's supposed to be silly things. Like ... Bash your toe against a table. Blame me for putting the table there. Pick up a box of shells when you had 99 shells. Blame me for pushing you into it. So on, so forth.

Just now, Murdoch said:

Sorry... still don't get it.

Okay, here's an example. Imagine you are Coincident, right? You face-rocket yourself and die. You can come in this thread and blame that silly death on me. It's a way to tell about the bad-luck/silly things that happen to you, while also being a sort of a game, with a touch of absurdist humor, because it obviously has nothing to do with me, but you can still blame it on me.

1 minute ago, DannyMan said:

You are the sole reason why we never got HacX 2 3D, you stupid sucker you.

There we go! Thankyou! Incidentally, HacX 2 wasn't released because I didn't play the first one. Some day, some day!

I blame Taco Bell for my doo-nuclear missile-poo attack that annihilated the public restroom of a Wal-Mart back in 1998. I'm sure it left permanent mental damage to anyone in nearby stalls. I share their pain.

19 minutes ago, ⇛Marnetmar⇛ said:

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids and @CFWMagic!

I see everything, heh-heh-heh! Watcha stole?

1 hour ago, anon said:

your the reason I have 

Reveal hidden contents

erectile disfunction!

... Pause.

There's a pause, right? ... Right?!

Just now, heliumlamb said:

you made me go to denny's and eat the food like the wackass/doofus i am.

Damn right I did! And I'll do so again! No weight losing on my watch! Gotta build up that mass, get them gains!

1 minute ago, DoomPlayer00 said:

I'm working on Saturday and it's your fault @CFWMagic

I mean ... Somebody's gotta pay the taxes, right? :3 Grab me a beer on your way back, will you?

If it wasn't for you, CFWMagic, Tony Iommi would still have his Fingers :D

But yeah I hope everyone regards this as a joke thread. 

1 minute ago, Sonikkumania said:

If it wasn't for you, CFWMagic, Tony Iommi would still have his Fingers :D

But yeah I hope everyone regards this as a joke thread. 

I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop ...

Yup. It's supposed to be anyway. Some good, wholesome banter, you know?

I blame you for... 

... making me read this whole thread and waste 2 minutes of my life. You have no idea what I could have accomplished in those 2 minutes.

3 hours ago, ReaperAA said:

I blame you for... 

... making me read this whole thread and waste 2 minutes of my life. You have no idea what I could have accomplished in those 2 minutes.

Heheh, I do have an idea, but then I doubt I'm supposed to talk about ... "Content" ... On this forum ;3

I blame myself for drinking 3 liters of beer followed by 200 gramms of whiskey ... I say I'll quit every time. Every single time. I'm dead inside, and spitting bodily fluids much more dangerous than the Aliens acid. And I swear myself off drinking. Every. Single. Time. Yet here I am again, hungover as hell, again T.T

12 minutes ago, CFWMagic said:

I blame myself for drinking 3 liters of beer followed by 200 gramms of whiskey ... I say I'll quit every time. Every single time. I'm dead inside, and spitting bodily fluids much more dangerous than the Aliens acid. And I swear myself off drinking. Every. Single. Time. Yet here I am again, hungover as hell, again T.T

There is a reason why rejuvenation beers exist. Too hungover? Just drink a new beer and it goes away.

I blame you for being offered this last night.

Spoiler

Moersleutel-HydrogenHeroblik.jpg?v=16660

4 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

-snip-

Oh god, this sounds delicious right about now ... I crave it T.T Where's this beer from?

1 hour ago, CFWMagic said:

Oh god, this sounds delicious right about now ... I crave it T.T Where's this beer from?

The Netherlands., Moersleutel is from Alkmaar.

9 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

I blame the OP for making me way too hungover in recent memory. Good lord, what have i done.

Oof. I feel your pain. Dont' worry, I'm about to join you soon. I'm getting drunk again.

17 minutes ago, CFWMagic said:

Oof. I feel your pain. Dont' worry, I'm about to join you soon. I'm getting drunk again.

I got offered that aforementioned stout, thought it was smart to dance the next day with a injured rib, and i also thought it was smart to then down a glass of Jack D back at home after a few too many cocktails and shots.

My pathetic self-pity is at an all-time high.

Just now, Redneckerz said:

I got offered that aforementioned stout, thought it was smart to dance the next day with a injured rib, and i also thought it was smart to then down a glass of Jack D back at home after a few too many cocktails and shots.

My pathetic self-pity is at an all-time high.

There's a Russian saying for these moments.

"Hangover is not a sickness. It's a punishment. Drink water and you'll only take probation."