Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

co-incodence or not ?

Have you guys ever made a drawing that came true? but it was pretty spacific to be a co-incodence. I have so many times

once I drew a picture of airplanes falling down from the hevens..I was supposed to draw 7 planes but I only got around to drawing 3 and a half. Coincodentally on sept 11, 3 planes would crash into their destinated targets exept one. that one in some ways represents the one I drew that was incomplete. My skeatch was supposed to represent the downfall of mankind and his technology.
I also drew several pictures of high school shootings and massacre's that would later come true, but I Drew them as my own personal dark fantasy.

My Uncle made a painting of a boy playing a flute. It was a repleca of an old painting some artist made. exept the face did not look all that similar...years later he would have a son that would grow up to look like that boy he painted and take an interest in the flute.

could the final reality be a manifestation of the drawings and paintings?... or vice versa?

Well, it certainly sounds like you had an amazing set of coincedences, or maybe something else...

i am thinking u just drew something and itterpeted it so. others would not even bother with the plane drawling, hell sometime 3 planes would fall or be destroyed. school shooting happen. now if u saw these things in a vision and with more detail it would be neat

I once drew a picture of an aeroplane flying. Since then several (thousand) aeroplanes have flown. Also I once drew a picture of something exploding. Since then several things in this world have exploded. I must be some kind of visionary!!!!

Hang on. I'm getting an image of someone eating some food. Now if anyone eats something in the next few days....well...."I told you so"

Russell_P said:

I once drew a picture of an aeroplane flying. Since then several (thousand) aeroplanes have flown. Also I once drew a picture of something exploding. Since then several things in this world have exploded. I must be some kind of visionary!!!!

Hang on. I'm getting an image of someone eating some food. Now if anyone eats something in the next few days....well...."I told you so"

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your tone?

Once, I drew a picture of a naked lady. Five seconds later, I got an erection! Coincidence?

Shapeless said:

I also drew several pictures of high school shootings and massacre's that would later come true, but I Drew them as my own personal dark fantasy.

I drew stuff like that around 4th grade, except it was giant robots with lasers and missles killing everyone at school. Er, anyways, I'm going to have to agree with everyone and say that whatever you drew was a coincidence...

the_Danarchist said:

Once, I drew a picture of a naked lady. Five seconds later, I got an erection! Coincidence?

Haha - I wish I had the skill to draw a naked lady...

Black Void said:

Haha - I wish I had the skill to draw a naked lady...

Skill? Who said anything about skill?

darknation said:

Shapeless, someone swapped your toilet roll for sheets of acid.

That works well, a little too well.

Well if this is fact, then im gonna draw a pic of myself with my pockets stuffed with money while im sitting on a whole truck load of beer...!

ah hahaha Die by the sword....!