Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doctor_Spengler

Doom Slayer in Fortnite

About damn time I can ignore that the new games exist. Seriously, Id Software managed to kill the relevancy of Doom Eternal in less than a year, then pissed everyone off with low quality post release content, microtransactions, a shitty mobile game and Mick Gordon's situation.

Honestly, i think borknight is so goddamn overrated and way too hyped, but i think it's funny the new id software is just like "here you go, have the doom slayer. Now the doom slayer and spartan 117 can finally fight each other in a over hyped, overrated game that should've died a long time ago".

If they wanted to pan handle to the old school doom player, maybe they should do a world where it's over ran by demons and eldrich horror / lovecraftian monsters and they have to fight them to surive.... now that i say that outloud that sounds like a really badass mod someone should make in the GZDoom engine.

Also i've a long time halo fan (still am) it's Serria 117 343! Not Spartan 117! i could go on a long rant about how 343 killed my childhood game (way before i even knew what doom was) but i won't.

54 minutes ago, Metal_Slayer said:

About damn time I can ignore that the new games exist. Seriously, Id Software managed to kill the relevancy of Doom Eternal in less than a year, then pissed everyone off with low quality post release content, microtransactions, a shitty mobile game and Mick Gordon's situation.

The hell?

I didn't knew that doom eternal had microtransactions.

32 minutes ago, Tycitron said:

Here come the folks acting like it's a crime against humanity.

At least, is a crime against the good taste...

8 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

At least, is a crime against the good taste...

Yeah, they should have added him sooner, now fortnite is truly a masterpiece

Everything you love and have passion for, will eventually be in Fortnite.

Everything you hate and wish to destroy in this world, will eventually be in Fortnite.

You, will be in Fortnite.

start running

3 minutes ago, Mr Masker said:

Everything you hate and wish to destroy in this world, will eventually be in Fortnite.

start running

Even OG Unreal/Tournament? Even Radix: Beyond the *REDACTED*

4 minutes ago, Mr Masker said:

start running

I am Fornite...

Just now, taufan99 said:

Even Jazz Jackrabbit?

34 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

Even Jazz Jackrabbit?

yes, chapter 1 used to have jazz jackrabbit posters all over the map.

jazz.jpg

56 minutes ago, CatWithAComputer said:

The hell?

I didn't knew that doom eternal had microtransactions.

Cosmetical only, but still microtransactions, they have gone as far as banning mods that unlock skins.

38 minutes ago, taufan99 said:

One of the reasons I dislike this game and Epic is because they cancelled the Unreal and many other series so they could make all employees work on that game.

56 minutes ago, NiGHTS108 said:

I don't play Fortnite but this is the most epic Doom news all year don't @ me

That's because this was the only Doom Eternal (not Doom) news that happened this year.

It's about time Doomguy made it in to Fortnite. Now he can finally fight Master Chief.

I just really hope they have the Classic version as an alternate skin.

3 hours ago, WSADKO said:

gotta roll out moms creditcard for vbacks

yee forknife

You know Fortnite is technically free, right? You don't have to buy any skins or the battle passes to play.

18 minutes ago, Lizardcommando said:

It's about time Doomguy made it in to Fortnite. Now he can finally fight Master Chief.

I just really hope they have the Classic version as an alternate skin.

Doomguy's looking very much like he'll be a battle pass skin, which tend to come with a lot of extra trimmings; a classic appearance is almost assured. We'll probably get a crucible pickaxe along with a cacodemon glider too.

Maybe some Fortnite kiddos will stop and think about what kind of person the Doom Slayer is ("never a bully" according to Hugo Martin), a guy who would get himself sent to Mars before he would shoot at innocents (so, not a fucking cop), a guy who would demonstrate Buddha-level compassion for humanity by choosing to remain in Hell instead of taking the gateway back when he had the chance, not just for personal revenge but so he could hopefully prevent any invasions from happening in the future.

Or nah realistically they'll keep bullying each other to the near point of suicide over being "defaults" while Epic rakes in the cash without doing or saying anything to discourage it. Kids get yer parents credit cards!

1 hour ago, Quasar said:

Maybe some Fortnite kiddos will stop and think about what kind of person the Doom Slayer is ("never a bully" according to Hugo Martin), a guy who would get himself sent to Mars before he would shoot at innocents (so, not a fucking cop), a guy who would demonstrate Buddha-level compassion for humanity by choosing to remain in Hell instead of taking the gateway back when he had the chance, not just for personal revenge but so he could hopefully prevent any invasions from happening in the future.

Or nah realistically they'll keep bullying each other to the near point of suicide over being "defaults" while Epic rakes in the cash without doing or saying anything to discourage it. Kids get yer parents credit cards!

ok