Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J-Force1989

I made a PSX Doom TC MOD Thats even better than the Original

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0jhi9zfz6oxol87/PSX_DOOM_TC.pk3/file

So this PSX Doom TC WAD Is Better because the enemies move at normal speed so its actually a challenge and the animations aren't all choppy 

I took the PSX DOOM TC PK3 File included in the Psx Doom File and put all of PSX Dooms SFX In it also made a cool title picture.... anyways let me know what you think...

P.S Also in the process of making a PSX FreeDoom where basically you have all FreeDoom's SFX,Flats,and Textures In PSX Dooms CreepyPasta Maps 

Edited by J-Force1989

bruh

On 12/6/2022 at 5:42 PM, J-Force1989 said:

image.png.5256981e7aed251bd57eb3585fa5fecf.pngimage.png.37e3713a935d0f1978f8fc224db78deb.png

Graphics comparison be like...

On 12/6/2022 at 5:42 PM, J-Force1989 said:

Screenshots would be helpful. Also, what exactly did you create? It sounds like a repackage of someone else's mod if I'm being honest. Maybe a better discription would help. Also, maybe stop bumping your own post and wait for people to respond. Just chill for min mate.

Just now, HorseJockey said:

Screenshots would be helpful. Also, what exactly did you create? It sounds like a repackage of someone else's mod if I'm being honest. Maybe a better discription would help. Also, maybe stop bumping your own post and wait for people to respond. Just chill for min mate.

actually im new so i posted something by mistake a few times too many trying to delete it but nothing works anyway i basically just took the psx doom pk3 file your supposed to run with the psx doom tc mod but enemies move at normal speed so its a challenge the graphics are so much better than the 1995 cd for ps1 ill include some images from it 

42 minutes ago, J-Force1989 said:

graphics are so much better

Another idea, maybe advertise it as an alternative take on PSX Doom, rather than better. Some people think that the graphics are just fine as is, so it might turn off some potential players to your mod. Just an idea.

Edited by HorseJockey

Honestly, whatever I dreamed about when I fell asleep playing this was probably more interesting than the wad itself

5 hours ago, J-Force1989 said:

Graphics comparison be like...

If a pink pig becomes a blue dog, I'm not sure this really counts as an upgrade.

This just made me look for the original TC instead... and now I've found "DZDoom"/Master Edition GEC, and feel like playing Doom64 EX again too.

Lets see here:

• Misleading title (As a joke ofcourse, haha)
  • Multiple follow up posts instead of using quote
  • Jokes
  • And a reskinned (borrowed) wad trying to pass off as effort

A perfect example of a Boredwad.

How i define this? Well:

On 11/15/2022 at 8:41 PM, Redneckerz said:

Proper joke wads in the style of Massmouth, Community is Falling? No.

Joke wads that consist of:

• SLIGE maps
  • ZIP bombs
  • Single rooms with 1000 monsters
  • Four adjacent rooms with 1000 monsters and no health
  • Fart/poop graphical edits and Grezzo style violence
  • Threads with no screenshots and just a link disguised as if it were valid

then we have that aplenty.

They aren't joke wads. They aren't even troll wads because a troll atleast revels in their effort to troll. They are Boredwads. As in, they are only made because the subject matter is profoundly bored.

I believe @J-Force1989 that your work falls under the Fart/poop graphical edits and Threads with no screenshots and just a link disguised as if it were valid.

We get it. You hate pixels. Have fun with your mod.

PS: "Better" is hilarious, by the way, when almost all people playing will be specifically looking for something that is close to the original as possible. That means monster behavior and - wait for it - pixels.

PPS: PSX TC is obsolete thanks to PsyDoom.

1 hour ago, Redneckerz said:

Lets see here:

• Misleading title (As a joke ofcourse, haha)
  • Multiple follow up posts instead of using quote
  • Jokes
  • And a reskinned (borrowed) wad trying to pass off as effort

A perfect example of a Boredwad.

How i define this? Well:

I believe @J-Force1989 that your work falls under the Fart/poop graphical edits and Threads with no screenshots and just a link disguised as if it were valid.

Suit youself haters will hate if you prefer the choppy slow monsters and pathetic revenents that cant even barley move then to each there own...

On 12/7/2022 at 1:13 AM, Dark Pulse said:

PS: "Better" is hilarious, by the way, when almost all people playing will be specifically looking for something that is close to the original as possible. That means monster behavior and - wait for it - pixels.

Actually i dont for your info i was actually just showcasing the revenents speed with all my GzDoom settings im not a big fan of pixels i like xbrz x6 its better

On 12/7/2022 at 1:35 AM, LuzRoja29 said:

bienvenidos al club de la lucha libre!

What?

On 12/7/2022 at 12:52 AM, mrthejoshmon said:

D5hEeuh.png

I swear to God the next one of you to lazily AI upres the whole thing and call it a day gets a slap, a hard slap.

So ill take it you dont like it? Dude honestly i really dont know why its like a total upgrade to psx doom honestly not to toot my own horn or anything its a better version than the original TC

On 12/7/2022 at 1:13 AM, Dark Pulse said:

To each there own... "PS" if you ever give it a chance maybe you’ll like it...

Don't bump your posts 10,000x; if an interesting conversation is going to happen on any topic around here, it will be because it's an interesting subject, not because it's always on top of the recent posts because of one person.

Just now, Lucius Wooding said:

Don't bump your posts 10,000x; if an interesting conversation is going to happen on any topic around here, it will be because it's an interesting subject, not because it's always on top of the recent posts because of one person.

Oh ok but is there anyway to fix it and allow replies?

Another mod locked your thread because it sucked: combo of repackaging someone else's work with no crediting + no description/presentation + turbo-bumping your own thread a dozen+ times. Just posting to make that explicit.

(Merging this with said locked thread.)