Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrutalDoomisAwesome

Which Sanwich cookies do you prefer?

Which Sanwich cookies do you prefer?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Sandwich cookies?

Oatmeal-Cookies-Recipe-9.jpg

Oat Cokkies (¿ are they called like that in english?) are also very very tastefull and i also love to put them into coffee :P

Those one with sugar aren't my favourites, but the rest is also predicted to be "waterboarded" in coffee. E99412-1_E99413-1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=151

BTW.

The Thread will disappear soon, if we put the Pictures in the wrong Order:

yoshis-cookie-14.png

2 hours ago, Azuris said:

Those one with sugar aren't my favourites, but the rest is also predicted to be "waterboarded" in coffee.

Spoiler

E99412-1_E99413-1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=151

BTW.

The Thread will disappear soon, if we put the Pictures in the wrong Order:

Spoiler

yoshis-cookie-14.png

Alright, the Yoshi's Cookie gag got a pop out of me, but I'm 90% certain there are sewing supplies in that blue tin.

Fortunately, I can bake my own cookies, and have no need for this processed garbage and its myriad variations. It's also cheaper.

I miss visiting Estes Park, CO with my family.  We'd always go by this cookie shop called Grandma's Mountain Cookies.  Gigantic snickerdoodle sandwiches with buttercream frosting.  Perfect for coming down off a hike.

15 minutes ago, Thelokk said:

Fortunately, I can bake my own cookies, and have no need for this processed garbage and its myriad variations. It's also cheaper.

100% this, it is indisputable that the best kind of cookies (and food in general) is the kind that you see, know, handle and determine each ingredient throughout the entire "food construction" process from start to end. food processing and high-volume mass production of food is as fascinating as it is depressing.

peanut butter-gingersnap sandwich cookies are to be in my near future. ironically, they're still going to be dependent on food processing, due to liquid from canned chickpeas.

1 hour ago, cannonball said:

Or bourbon biscuits

e3616eab2e26ab6061ecab05dc60fdb5325b59b1

Ok, I sorta make an exception for these. Was ADDICTED to them when I was a student in Auld Reekie. 

4 hours ago, cannonball said:

I can tell that this is a very American thread….

Very American? WTF do you think Tim Tams and Jammie Dodgers come from, eh? :)

(In my case, my Tim Tams are supposed to come from Amazon sometime today. Damned addiction...)

EAxW4iy.jpg

I guess this is a cookie sandwich (sandwich cookie biscuit), well, than this is my favorite, I still have 2 box of it in my garage

(not the same brand in the pic, I found that pic on Google)

Oreos taste like a fake chocolate biscuit with an unidentifiable filling, would not buy again.

Can't beat an honest Custard Cream or Bourbon, or better yet a Penguin which is basically a bigger, chocolate coated Bourbon.

That said, I don't know if the Italians make a sandwich biscuit, but if they do I bet it's amazing.

My shipment of Tim Tams and Maple Leafs came in today from Amazon (please buy my album ^_^ ). The Tim Tams were their usual good selves, ready to be used in a Tim Tam Slam. Never had the Maple Leaf cookies/biscuits before - they were quite nice, with good maple flavor. I wish I'd had a glass of milk around. I'd give them a 4/5 stars and order them again. Thanks for suggesting them, @Doom_Dude.

16 hours ago, cannonball said:

I can tell that this is a very American thread….

Where are the custard creams?

RX_05155-2-720x1080.jpg

Or bourbon biscuits

Americans don't know bourbons? That is unfortunate. I actually don't like any sandwich biscuits other than Bourbon. In India they are marketed by Britannia company.

20 hours ago, cannonball said:

Or bourbon biscuits

In India, they have so much more pieces of sugar on top. I always expected the UK to also have a lot of sugar.

5 hours ago, leejacksonaudio said:

My shipment of Tim Tams and Maple Leafs came in today from Amazon (please buy my album ^_^ ). The Tim Tams were their usual good selves, ready to be used in a Tim Tam Slam. Never had the Maple Leaf cookies/biscuits before - they were quite nice, with good maple flavor. I wish I'd had a glass of milk around. I'd give them a 4/5 stars and order them again. Thanks for suggesting them, @Doom_Dude.

Hey, glad you enjoyed them!

On 12/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, Daytime Waitress said:

Alright, the Yoshi's Cookie gag got a pop out of me, but I'm 90% certain there are sewing supplies in that blue tin.

Yeah, gotta be carefull and take a look inside before grabing into it blindly, could end a bit spiky.

Came from my Mother, she is making Alfajores, those are filled with "Sweet Milk" (Dulce de Leche) and have Coconut around them.

alfajoresargentinos.jpg

On 12/10/2022 at 9:11 PM, Urthar said:

That said, I don't know if the Italians make a sandwich biscuit, but if they do I bet it's amazing.

If you think about it, tiramisu is just a big wet sandwich biscuit.

2 hours ago, ZethXM said:

big wet sandwich biscuit

Thats an indie band name if ever i heard one.

On 12/10/2022 at 8:04 AM, Thelokk said:

I made the traditional Xmas sugar cookies. :D

AdcgHR8.jpg