Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjkh10t

i want a game engine to make a game.

"koom" a classic doom fan game i wanna make but i have no FPS game engine :(

Edited by jjkh10t

Welp... you have a LOT of options if you want to make a Doom fan game.

You can start with ZDoom to make something fairly customizable while being close to vanilla, or GZDoom if making complex, high-end stuff doesn't scare you.

13 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

if making complex, high-end stuff doesn't scare you.

If he’s using “want” on an online forum, he probably is very frightened of complex, high-end stuff.

3 hours ago, jjkh10t said:

"koom" a classic doom fan game i wanna make but i have no FPS game engine :(

Boy, do i wonder what Koom stands for! Probably some naughty joke, teeheeheee.

3 hours ago, jjkh10t said:

hello?

2 hours ago, Herr Dethnout said:

Welp... you have a LOT of options if you want to make a Doom fan game.

You can start with ZDoom to make something fairly customizable while being close to vanilla, or GZDoom if making complex, high-end stuff doesn't scare you.

You are likely talking to someone who is discovering the internet and has no comprehension of anything you just said (Especially ZDoom/GZDoom).

22 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

You are likely talking to someone who is discovering the internet and has no comprehension of anything you just said (Especially ZDoom/GZDoom).

I mean, he was smart enough to create a account with password, and email...

But yeah, Is my fault for beliving in a new member(?) :I

30 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

But yeah, Is my fault for beliving in a new member(?) :I

Better believe in The Great God Imp.

Spoiler

I like how the Imp's projectile has a sound bite that says ''Doe er nog maar een.'', which means ''Give me another one.''

57 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

I mean, he was smart enough to create a account with password, and email...

Doomworld has the option to sign in with a Facebook, Google, Steam, Twitter, or Discord account, so possibly not even that.

Koom LOL It sounds like Doom that is so funny I koomed fart piss laugh scream shit punch sex. Btw does you're user name mean "Just Joined Kan I Have 1 0f Those (FPS Game Engines)"? Btw when you are finished you Koom game I can be the first beta testing???? For more qualities I am having a best experience with working for Google and teaching AI children (system protocol collection game with kids). I made first PC (not laptop I hate that) when I was twelve. Thanks.

"The ace of spades! The ace of spades!"

AIM: Hugmyduck11

Gamefaqs: Bigduckk77

is your intentions cash ?? if so just make a unreal engine asset flip and sell it on steam for 20 bucks

mmmmmm koomer

2 minutes ago, jjkh10t said:

it's spamton

spamton says komer but it said koomer

On 12/12/2022 at 6:53 AM, No-Man Baugh said:

Don't worry guys, OP found their game engine:

funny i said that

6 minutes ago, ChippiHeppu said:

I live for threads like this.

I rather run Doom on a pregnancy test than seeing these users quoting themselves and talking to the third person.

The Matrix Trilogy was great but Resurrections told us that we are far deeper in the rabbit hole than most of us know.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of words among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, CENSORED, CENSORED, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, CENSORED, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, CENSORED, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

5 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

As much as i like your comedic timing on insult comedy, this part seems a bit.... excessive, even for you.

Unless this is a reference i am missing.

3 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

As much as i like your comedic timing on insult comedy, this part seems a bit.... excessive, even for you.

Unless this is a reference i am missing.

It's a copypasta or whatever the kids call it. I should have probably read it a little better because there are some...uh... "not politically correct" insults in there that I didn't notice.

Maybe you should learn to mod Doom, Quake, etc. take your pick, and utilize their engines and source as a base  to make your own experience.