Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spishak Cola

In DeeP trouble...

Hello-Allo...

My DeePsea seems to have a bit of a problem, and the problem being as follows: When DeePsea tries to load a map, (when I start it up and it auto loads it or if I double-click a Wad.) it just closes DeePsea. I'm not sure why this is it, it only does this when I try and open or look at maps, (pretty much the reason of DeePsea ;)). The version I am using is 11.74 Shareware if I recall correctly.

Can anyone help me out here?

-Thanks-

Man that sucks... What ver of win do you have? I downloaded the new version and even registered it, I have had no problems with it.
Did you try re-installing it?

I've had no problems with Win2K and DeePsea and I do not have administrator rights.....well, that's what I thought anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, I may have rights equal to the admin.

Spishak Cola said:

Hello-Allo...

My DeePsea seems to have a bit of a problem, and the problem being as follows: When DeePsea tries to load a map, (when I start it up and it auto loads it or if I double-click a Wad.) it just closes DeePsea. I'm not sure why this is it, it only does this when I try and open or look at maps, (pretty much the reason of DeePsea ;)). The version I am using is 11.74 Shareware if I recall correctly.

Can anyone help me out here?

-Thanks-

Sounds to me like it may be something to do with your computer. Run a virus scan and see what pops up, that may help. If not, try Defrag.If that fails, try taking Deep off your HD and then re-downloading it, and see if that helps any. If that doesn't work, you might try emailing Deep about it.