Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niguel

soul reaver 2

Man, I finished the game today. I must say...wow. Despite the crappy combat system and some annoying battles, the game was very enjoyable! The story gave me a head-ache, how it twisted and turned up-side down at times, and at the end, I was confused, surprised, turned on...everything at the same time! The graphics were awesome, and the cutscenes were simply beautiful! This was like a movie. This had a very intelligent plot, too! great game! What do u think?

It was a largely good game and you named the draw-backs well. The endings for the Soul Reaver/Legacy of Kain series have generally kept people excited for sequals. But due to the failure of the latest game in the series, Crystal Dynamics is considering scrapping that franchise.

BlueSonnet said:

It's a great game. The legacy of Kain series are cool!!

edit: But not as cool as doom. ^_-

I played the demo for that years ago. Good. :)

i got for PC...

The legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (thank you Ebay!)
The legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
The legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

only played a bit of BO and lots of SR but still havent gotten far so i cant play SR2 yet :( ... LOVE THE STORYS!

My younger brother recently bought Soul Reaver 2 and he showed it to me the other day. Not my kind of game, but I must admit that it was fucking cool to watch.
The story is weird but interesting, but I think there ought to be a sequel to SR2 - that ending just had me and my brother craving for more (especially my brother was dissatisfied with it).
I like the fact that you get to kill your human self in SR2.

Vulg@r said:

The endings for the Soul Reaver/Legacy of Kain series have generally kept people excited for sequals. But due to the failure of the latest game in the series, Crystal Dynamics is considering scrapping that franchise.

Fuck...!
Sucks...!

What do u think?

I don't know, I've never played it, though I probably would try it if I were bored (and I'm not).