Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toilet_Wine_Connoisseur

"In the Shadow of Chaos" SP WAD

The script in the room with the Arch-vile kept repeating everytime I walked over a certain section of room. Suprisingly change of pace from the usual Supercharge-requiring wads, I must say.

54 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

The script in the room with the Arch-vile kept repeating everytime I walked over a certain section of room. Suprisingly change of pace from the usual Supercharge-requiring wads, I must say.

thank you for pointing that out! already fixed it and updated the WAD. Hope you enjoyed the map

Really spooky atmospheric gritty dark future vibes going on in this. Lotsa scripting n stuff all over! The use of lighting effects sorta reminds me of Doom 64. Didn't finish level, I think I borked the exit somehow? or maybe I just couldn't figure it out haha!

1 hour ago, thelamp said:

Really spooky atmospheric gritty dark future vibes going on in this. Lotsa scripting n stuff all over! The use of lighting effects sorta reminds me of Doom 64. Didn't finish level, I think I borked the exit somehow? or maybe I just couldn't figure it out haha!

I realized I forgot to add a bit of dialogue at the switches after the Cyberdemons fight telling you to go back to the cockpit/starting area, its been fixed for future reference, but yeha u go back to the starting area to end the map