Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

I don't trust my own body anymore..

I'm charged with static electricity. Everytime I touch a metallic object, especially my pc, I get a small shock. It might not be a lifethreatening situation, but the shocks cause me to be extra cautious of some objects and places in my house, and therefore it's annoying. This especially happens when the weather is a bit chilly.

Anyone out there with the same magic superpowers?

I can sneeze fire, spit ice shards, and have poisonus fangs. Strange enough for you? :P

it could be your carpet. big fluffy carpets can make you all electric if you drag your feet a lot.

i used to have laser eyes that could blow up any microwave. i later discovered it was because i kept putting spoons in there. i was very upset, as was my mum who had to buy a new microwave every week.

ghost said:

I used to have laser eyes that could blow up any microwave. i later discovered it was because i kept putting spoons in there. i was very upset, as was my mum who had to buy a new microwave every week.

Try microwaving a slice of salami for several minutes, it tastes kinda like bacon. Frying up a slice of Krakus ham can also be good. I think I'll go make some pierogies.

Disorder said:

I'm charged with static electricity. Everytime I touch a metallic object, especially my pc, I get a small shock. It might not be a lifethreatening situation, but the shocks cause me to be extra cautious of some objects and places in my house, and therefore it's annoying. This especially happens when the weather is a bit chilly.

I get shit like that all the time happens in cold weather cuz the temperature tends to drop the humidity causeing static to be generated more easliy dun worry bout it. Yes its a pain in da ass but wont do anything. pluss its fun shockin people

yeah, cats are well known for their unique ability to absorb all static electricity whithin 100ft and discharge it in an explosion of volts when attacked. just don't piss it off.

ghost said:

yeah, cats are well known for their unique ability to absorb all static electricity whithin 100ft and discharge it in an explosion of volts when attacked. just don't piss it off.

And I have six cats.

fodders said:

Ahh cats, "Will ignore you and ruin your furniture for food"

They don't ruin the furniture, they ruin the ENTIRE house. :P

I know people who get this, one always gets it getting out of my car for some reason. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

They don't ruin the furniture, they ruin the ENTIRE house. :P

Sniff sniff... Good bye fluid bearing hard drive. Damn cat, damn stairs, damn.

Heh, poor Disorder :) Heh my cousin's house has a lot of shag carpet, or something like shag carpet, so that every time I go over there I go through what you've been experiencing. I tend to hang out around his covered back porch a lot when I'm over there because of this.

There's this guy at school that claimed that he could piss blue urine. He said it was his own little superpower.

I only get static on me if I wear this old pyjama jacket I have, and the day is dry...

Joe Doom said:

There's this guy at school that claimed that he could piss blue urine. He said it was his own little superpower.

He eats urinal pucks, doesn't he?

Joe Doom said:

IF ya drink 4 gallens of blue koolaid and dont eat or dirk any thing else maby that will happen. But who would drink 4 gallans of Kool aid?

Disorder said:

Just stop sloudging over your carpet and start picking up your feet while you walk! :-P

Joe Doom said:

rofl. "Never fear, BLUE PISS MAN is here!"