Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReeseJamPiece

NEW YEAR 2023

6 hours until New Year folks! I have been resurrected once again, so make your revelations and grab some snacks. 

As per tradition, please grab a beverage of your choice, and once it reaches 12:00 midnight shout "Happy New Year!". 

I'm just going to have my own drinks today and New Year's Eve. Don't really care about the disco ball dropping spectacle they do in Times Square every year anymore.

Can you believe it guys? 2023, just a week away. 2023 is in a week! Woo hoo! I am so happy about this information. 2023! Just a week away, oh wow. Can you believe it? 2023! Just in a week! It got here so fast! 2023! Just a week away!

It's 31st where I am (Australia).

My year wasn't bad, but always eager to for a better one!

Japan here. If anyone in earlier timezones could let us know if we finally have flying cars in 2023, that'd be super. Otherwise I might just sit next year out.

here I realised Dezember have 31st

well for my familly New year will be on 22nd of January, you know, Lunar New Year

happy new yearw mny fellow doomers may ur wads be aplenty and ur udb crashes few, or none,

maybe 20123 will bring my grand project by the name of shatterdawn to a semi-releasable state who knows. maybe ill even make a map for it or two. i hope the year will be glorious for all of u though. bless

disclaimer: forgive the typos someones had 3 hard ciders already and its not even 9 pm in m,y zone yet

going into '23 getting faded off some black coffee (&kratom oops), munching beans & rice, playing not doom batsugun special :3c.

alone this time around, but i'd rather be lonely and content, instead of miserable in the company of others. <3 no nicotine withdrawal this time around either. off to a much better start than '22

It's a new year and I forgot to do anything special for the occasion. I haven't showered in 40 minutes, which is a little better than an entire year.

On 12/30/2022 at 10:50 PM, Daytime Waitress said:

Japan here. If anyone in earlier timezones could let us know if we finally have flying cars in 2023, that'd be super. Otherwise I might just sit next year out.

Well, I'm in 20XX and there's an asshole in a blue body suit with a pellet gun on his arm, and he's using what appears to be a cybernetic dog that has a spring that comes out of its back so he can jump higher, and can also be used as a hover craft over the massive amounts of spike pits that have come out of nowhere. But no, no flying cars yet.

Happy New Year anyways!

57 minutes ago, Jello said:

Well, I'm in 20XX and there's an asshole in a blue body suit with a pellet gun on his arm, and he's using what appears to be a cybernetic dog that has a spring that comes out of its back so he can jump higher, and can also be used as a hover craft over the massive amounts of spike pits that have come out of nowhere.

Wow, that sounds just like Mario!

3 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Wow, that sounds just like Mario!

No, I think it was Simon Bandicoot.