Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Doomworld Maximum Project 2023 - Uploaded!

Wanna join this. Going to make Boom-compatible map in slaughter style perhaps with little puzzles. Predominately vanilla and gothic texturing.

looks interesting, I have too much desire to join this project. So yeah, sign me down.

Since joining DW I've created 4 small maps, but now I think it's time for me to cook something big and serious. Let me join too.

I'll do this again.  I'll probably make another stock texture, limiting-removing map but we'll see!

I have one map from a scrapped personal project that I made a starting room I think it looks like something I could make a really cool map out of it.

So sign me in!

I should do something this time too, it was fun the last two times! Thinking of trying something new, maybe something with ZDoom features (but not go too gimmicky with them). Count me in!

10 hours ago, noob_killer012345678 said:

what is the rules when it comes to collabs for a map? If i make a map with a friend... Since we are 2 people, can we submit 2 maps (one per person) even if we both worked on both?

To be honest I didn't consider the possibility of collabs for this project: I don't think it's ever happened before, haha.

Hmmm...it depends on the amount of work each individual did on the map, I think. If the two of you evenly shared the load then I think that should count as a submission from the both of you, but if one mapper did more work than the other then the result can be attributed to them instead. I reckon that's fair.

doublepost

Map name: Citadel of the Blessed Rictus

Format: Limit removing

Music: "D_HACX19" from Hacx

Difficulty settings: None

Tested in: Crispy Doom, ZDoom

Build time: 5 days

Textures: Some IWAD edits, 2 window textures from PinchTex, sky made by Eradrop

I had an idea and ran with it, heh. Screenshots below:

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20230107_114515.png?widt

Screenshot_Doom_20230107_185616.png?widt