Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daywalker

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN - Searching for a Team!!!!!!!

Has anyone played 'From Dusk Till Dawn'? - I think, it's a really bad and boring game. I just expected more cool vampires and especially weapons, like in the movie.
So here is my suggestion: Let's start a 'From Dusk Till Dawn'-conversion for jDOOM!

WHO WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IN TO THE PROJECT???

So, now I am searching for a team for changing the graphix, music, levels and sounds - leaned on the movies.

Contact me: daywalker666@web.de or ICQ# 176934698

good luck finding competent people that aren't buried up to their necks in projects already.

Hate to say it, but your chances of finding a team around here are pretty much nil.

Actually, my team took a shit long ago... :( And I am finishing the Project Mars Base by myself!! So I am interested in what you have to offer? Because PMB will be finished real soon!! So I will have nothing after that, and I would really like to continue my level building for doom/doom2/zdoom!!!

hahaha.. there was a dusk til dawn tc hosted on DW.. i think it was the first hosted site ever to get the axe. that was funny.

How can you really own the copyrights to a DooM TC??

And the latest news on the website are from 98 - other millenium right now...

So - who will do it right & right now??

daywalker said:

How can you really own the copyrights to a DooM TC??

If you have exclusive, new, never-before-seen graphics hand made by yourself (MY Mod, Lizard War(c)!!!) then yes, you can own a copyright. But if it's a TC/Mod based on a movie or another person's work, then no, you can't. They'll most likely have a copyright of their own.

"From Dusk Till Dawn" was a great movie, except it sort of wound down near the end. It doesn't really seem like good grounds for a Doom TC, though.

(this message is somewhat related to this post due to the fact that it's talking about From Dusk Till Dawn, so here it goes.)

I just found out that someone else is looking for a team to make a UT2003 Mod based on this movie as well. The guy emailed me and asked if I wanted to help him with the mod.

Anyways... I just had to share that with everyone, I thought it was a bizarre coincidence. :/

For all of u to know, i was responsible for the tc.
along with Lincuia stine, and a few others.. yeah it's also true that doom world axed us.. so good to know we are remembered!!

there was a .com site with all the maps weapons and everything else.. project was eventually disbanded..

day walker found me and we are reworking it.. possibbly for all ports of doom, but going to focus on the new unreal engine.. keep u all posted..

ps: if any of u guys want to get involved let me and daywalker know.

pps: The pc game of dusk till dawn sucked big ass!!!

Hey Lizzard commando.. there was no coincidence ;)

found u and decided to track u down hehee ;)

it's time to give the axed tc a face lift!!!!
-crow

so fuck the non believers!!!
alien dude i'm looking ur way!

Never played the boring game, but I did see the lame movie...

Shouldnt make fun of a guys name..
plus u really amuse easily!!

besides back in the day he was one of the big names in the doom community..

we did have the guy who did the music for ultimate doom..

so why dont u guys post what skills u have.. and we can make something really kool

MYk dont talk shit dusk till dawn is an awesome movie.

anything robert rodriguez or tarentino do is fantastic...

ps: isnt it past ur bedtime!!!

Erm, I also thought the movie was lame. (I even said so in one of the earlier posts) It was just too weird how the movie seemed to have transisted from a semi serious movie about two fugitives... and then all of a sudden they take a small family hostage and go to a brothel/stripclub place thingy and it turns out that the occupants were vampire zombies...

Anyways, I already sent you an email, and if you already read it, you know my answer. Sorry... :(

I know the difference between an alien and lizzard i meant muse!!

thanks anyway lizard..
-crow

crow said:

I know the difference between an alien and lizzard i meant muse!!

thanks anyway lizard..
-crow

Heh, why do you think I added that ':P' at the end of my message?

So now you guys are making a UT2003 mod? Just so you know the skills are a little different. But I guess you have those skills.