Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RottingZombie

Metal fans : East coast

Lineup for the New england Metal fest this year was just announced. Suffocation will be there, I hope they kick as much ass as they did at the release of their (thought to be) final CD.

I know there's a pile of metalheads in these forums. So who's going?

EDIT: Shit I just realized this probably doesn't belong in this forum, but I don't see a general type forum anywhere.

I love metal music and I am on the east coast but I wont be making it im way to far away.

Yea I guess saying "east coast" was stupid, but :P.

I'm afraid to see the place, I went to see Slayer/Soulfly a couple months ago and it seemed the whole City was lined up to get inside. This is gonna be nuts!

New England Metal Fest is a festival of mainly hardcore metal acts correct? I'm not sure if it's the one i'm thinking of or not. Did the last fest have burnt by the sun, mastodon, rain fell within and today is the day? because if so then i know what youre talking about.

Who's going to be there besides Suffocation? If i didnt live at the asshole of the universe i'd go to NEMF because it sounds kick ass (assuming it's the one i'm thinking of).

TBH i don't remember much of last years lineup, I didn't go.

But it's a mix of hardcore/grind/death really any metal. Cradle of Filth was going but backed out.

Also it's the only major 'fest' i know of that happens yearly around here. The other one would be Milwaukee metal fest

The last metal show i went to had stadium seating.We riped the seats out of the ground. Any way what do you all think will be the best line up for a metal show? I think cradle of filt,slayer,pantera and coal chamber.

The last metal show i went to had stadium seating.We riped the seats out of the ground. Any way what do you all think will be the best line up for a metal show? I think cradle of filt,slayer,pantera and coal chamber.

I think a good line up would be Agorophobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer, Burnt by the Sun, Poison the Well and Killswitch Engage. I think Cradle backed out since they probably wouldn't wholly be accepted at NEMF. Hardcore black/death metal fans on average hate COF.