Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zahid

Doomworld Maximum Project Series Demos

Recommended Posts

On 2/27/2022 at 6:56 AM, 4shockblast said:

 

Uploaded. A few notes:

  • Any reason you used cl9 for Obsidian's and E.M.'s maps? Txt says vanilla/limit-removing. I can upload as incompatible, unless they are actually broken on cl2

i didn't notice txt file....sorry

doomworld mega project Max series 2021

tab fillers uv max demos for vanilla maps/cl2

map 2 at 2m 46s

map 4 at 15m 41s

map 5 at 6m 4s

map 6 at 17m 33s

map 7 at 4m  47s

map 8 at 5m 53s

map 9 at 14m 40s

map 10 at 10m 32s

map 11 at 9m 36s

map 12 at 3m 30s

map 13 at 6m 07s

map 14 at 9m 55s

map 15 at 1m 05 s

map 17 at 5m 49s

map 19 at 1m 57s

map 20 at 1m 37s

map 21 at 3m 11s

map 22 at 2m 07s

dmpx22cl2uvmaxes.zip

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey @Zahid just a friendly reminder that the doomworld maximum project is not affiliated in any way with the doomworld mega project, so the demos should go in another thread.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TimeOfDeath666 said:

Hey @Zahid just a friendly reminder that the doomworld maximum project is not affiliated in any way with the doomworld mega project, so the demos should go in another thread.

Considering the past rules of DMP both seems identical to me...but I am not very Active on forums these days...

Admins or Mods can do whatever they find Suitable....or should I delete this post and create a new thread?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah you're not the only one, that confusion is by Obsidian's design. He didn't like how I ran the DMP and made his own project:

 

On 1/2/2022 at 6:29 PM, Obsidian said:

 

I started the Doomworld Maximum Project because we were a month into 2021 without a DMP thread and the way that you have been running the DMP in the last few years has left much to be desired. You've said before that the Doomworld Mega Project has always been subject to your whims, but considering the first six years of the series existed with far less constraining rules than what you decided to enforce in 2018 - which is more than enough time to establish a pattern of how the series is run - I have to call guano. Whether you like it or not, the Doomworld Mega Project name carries connotations and people expect a particular sort of project when they see that name, or at least they used to before 2018: they expect a project where everyone is welcome and no-one is barred provided they don't have ill intentions. The Omega Project that Scifista started was an attempt to still keep that spirit alive when you promptly decided to turn the series into a vehicle for your own capricious whims: if I had to hazard a guess, I would say that it didn't catch on because at the time the DMP still had the pull of its established brand that the Omega Project couldn't quite escape, a factor that is no longer present after the past few years of lackluster DMPs.

 

You didn't so much drop the torch as consciously toss it over your shoulder. I just happened to be the person who picked it up.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2023 at 9:59 AM, Zahid said:

i didn't notice txt file....sorry

doomworld mega project Max series 2021

tab fillers uv max demos for vanilla maps/cl2

map 2 at 2m 46s

map 4 at 15m 41s

map 5 at 6m 4s

map 6 at 17m 33s

map 7 at 4m  47s

map 8 at 5m 53s

map 9 at 14m 40s

map 10 at 10m 32s

map 11 at 9m 36s

map 12 at 3m 30s

map 13 at 6m 07s

map 14 at 9m 55s

map 15 at 1m 05 s

map 17 at 5m 49s

map 19 at 1m 57s

map 20 at 1m 37s

map 21 at 3m 11s

map 22 at 2m 07s

dmpx22cl2uvmaxes.zip

Don't worry about the thread placement, a moderator will handle that. Map 6 did not play back for me, FYI. I uploaded the pack otherwise, including the extra runs.

Share this post


Link to post

map 6 demo works fine for me

some uvmaxes for dmpx22 boom  series 

map 26 at 2m 33s
map 27 at 1m 57s
map 29 at 4m 33s
map 30 at 5m 55s
map 31 2m 47s
map 34 at 1m 01s
map 35 at 7m 55s
map 41 3m 48s

dmpx22misc.zip

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Zahid said:

map 6 demo works fine for me

Even with the final WAD on idgames? It desynced for me. :/

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/23/2023 at 3:24 PM, Zahid said:

map 6 demo works fine for me

some uvmaxes for dmpx22 boom  series 

map 26 at 2m 33s
map 27 at 1m 57s
map 29 at 4m 33s
map 30 at 5m 55s
map 31 2m 47s
map 34 at 1m 01s
map 35 at 7m 55s
map 41 3m 48s

dmpx22misc.zip

From this point onward, can you split out bonus demos for unrelated WADs into separate zips into the misc thread? It's actually a bit of a headache right now because all your extra map 1 demos play back with map 1 of dmax2021 (which is a skip map), which is annoying to handle.

 

I do have an idea on how to handle the above, but it would still be nice if your demos weren't packaged as demo packs when they are for unrelated WADs. :p

Edited by 4shockblast

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

From this point onward, can you split out bonus demos for unrelated WADs into separate zips into the misc thread? It's actually a bit of a headache right now because all your extra map 1 demos play back with map 1 of dmax2021 (which is a skip map), which is annoying to handle.

 

I do have an idea on how to handle the above, but it would still be nice if your demos weren't packaged as demo packs when they are for unrelated WADs. :p

Sorry for trouble but these were all the demos I got on my hard disk for a year or so and now all of these are posted here I would not Trouble you any further which such nuisance anymore....and will try to post demos as they Should...

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×