Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Pike

The Mandrake's Cry (Zombie Mod)

This is a zombie mod for Zandronum. It is also compatible with gzdoom! The sprites were sourced from Diablo II! So if you ever wanted to shoot the zombies from Diablo now is your chance! XD

This mod replaces all monsters with zombies! The zombies spawn in, in limited numbers to avoid crashing servers so it should work quite well on multiplayer. Amounts and speed of zombies is adjusted based on difficulty. I am still working on this so consider this version 1 of the mod. Zombies come complete with hit boxes and can have their arms or legs shot off, sometimes they will crawl around on the ground after you!! So make sure they are dead!! Headshots count!! Lots of zombies so don't forget to aim!

Climbing across the zombies is dangerous, they'll grab you and slow you down so be careful, same thing getting caught in their arms... they can grab on to you and hold you so hurry and break free

Be sure to bring your own weapons!! Go to you favorite maps! This is a monster replacement mod only!

Works great on slaughter maps!

Video example on Sunder Map 1:

Another example with someone elses gun and map mods shout out to android ferrret for making these clips :

Harpy- Easy to kill, but fast and have a deadly attack so watch out!

Harpy.gif.ab7d0c0f0a646c5abd590768ccac8ebc.gif

And of course ZOMBIES:

Marine.gif.63fcfd8b1a4aa7ee026b1d29dbd5d7ad.gifZombie.gif.d9612765f6ff17fe9376bc0029dce359.gif

Download: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xiLqglWyzsUHytTkxpozoUUqQpQZo4Yy/view?usp=share_link

I have a weapons mod with rpg mechanics featured in the video, you can find the download for that here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SjSNega-rHo9JQZ0rbEwxWiQ04naPkC/view?usp=share_link --Thats a brutal doom sub mod with some other borrowed assets here or there.

Any feedback is welcomed! Thanks for checking out my post! Happy hunting!

Update: Upon request the zombies can now climb on eachother!!! Watch out!!!

Edited by Hell_Pike : Change compatibility

2 minutes ago, RastaManGames said:

Not sure why, but on GZDoom 4.10.0 there is this console error that is appearing from time to time:

image.png.5ce0aa7ce1ae8a7be4180a270348faa4.png

I apologize, I didn't test for gzdoom. I've updated the post

6 hours ago, RastaManGames said:

Not sure why, but on GZDoom 4.10.0 there is this console error that is appearing from time to time:

image.png.5ce0aa7ce1ae8a7be4180a270348faa4.png

Oh I thought it didn't work with gzdoom sorry I didn't read this close enough.