Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dynamo

Laz Rojas - an old Doomer in trouble.

Holy shit, poor man. Bumping this so this thread gets more popular. This needs way more recognition.

Wow, I have no words to describe how awful that must be for someone to go through. Please everyone give support to Laz in anyway possible.

i'm gonna donate once i receive my next paycheck. this is a horrendous situation, and i hope that once he gets back on his feet, he sues the absolute shit out of the city

This is absolutely awful and fills me with rage that anyone would have to go through this - and I'm not even familiar with the guy. What a horrendous situation. I would say that I hope he gets justice for all that was taken from him, but I know that there is no replacement for memories, creations etc, for they are more than just material items, nor is there for beloved family members.

I don't know much about Laz and can't really donate, but I hope things get better for him. And I don't mind getting the word out about this, if it'll help. I'm sure there's some people outside Doomworld who'd be willing to help.

Wow, I don't even know what to say about all this. I didn't know Laz before now, but to be failed by the system like this is such a terrifying thought. I can't offer money, but I wish him luck in moving through all this.

The system is fucked. This is blood boiling.

I'm so sorry. May the path of light shine your way out of this hell.

This is such a horrible story Christ.

I can't help right now as the GoFundMe it's blocked on my country :(

if someone in the future can help me transfer some of my future Paypal money to Lazy GoFundMe please let me know.

It's completely unacceptable that something like this is allowed to happen. I've been unhappy with the justice system for a while now, but now I've completely lost faith in it.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Typical. The Los Angeles DA seems to only prosecute innocent people.

Donating Now. I hope he sues them into obivlion.

All because the system labeled him "guilty" until evidence proved otherwise.

All the things he had lost such as his own home and belongings, the time he spent in prison, being falsely accused of murdering one of the most important people in his life that he took care of until the end...

It's like a nightmare you want to wake up from.

Hope he gets the help he needs because there will never be "too much" given the Hell he went through.

The injustice described is just so infuriatingly sad. Rest in peace for his mother as well.

That is an absolute mockery of justice, and one of the most bizarre and awful stories I've ever read. I will be more than happy to make a small donation.