Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrutalDoomisAwesome

Devestating news for my family.

My family has recieved some bad news.

M̶y̶ d̶a̶d̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ a̶ f̶e̶w̶ h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ t̶o̶ l̶i̶v̶e̶ a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ o̶f̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶.

I've just recieved word that my father just passed.

My father was a SGT in the military and an air traffic controller.

My family is in need of your thought and prayers (if you believe in god that is).

"We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers."

— MEMBRILLO (Grim Fandango/Remastered 1998/2015)

I've just recieved word that my father just passed.

Edited by BrutalDoomisAwesome : Update

16 hours ago, Martin Howe said:

Oh shit. Lost my mother three weeks ago, so I can understand how you must feel. My sympathies :(

Sympathies to you too Martin.

May he rest in Peace and i wish you and your Family the Love to withstand the Hole in your Lifes that this Lost brings.

Very sorry for your loss. I lost my father 8 years ago and it's a terrible thing to deal with. You just have to be strong for one another and do your best to carry on. Luck and peace be with you.

Sorry for your loss buddy. Hang in there and take as long as you need to to process and get through this. 

My condolences for your loss. As my parents grow older, the special moments inbetween become more memorable by each passing.

My dad called me up today just because he wanted to see my face and how i was doing. When i halfy joked it was because he missed me, he protested he wasn't, but you could tell he just wanted to see his son.

As terrible as this thread is, this reminded me of that earlier moment today. So thank you OP, for reminding me, even for a little moment, the importance and happiness of parents.

I hope sincerely your parents were proud of you and you keep them proud as life moves on.