Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

Something's going on in Staten Island..

Accident. It seems to have happened while they were transferring the oil. Sparks perhaps? Anyway, it seems that they're getting it under control.

Damn...everything's just going wrong these past two days...the fire in that club, a girl got killed here at my school in a carjacking yesterday, and now a huge fire on Staten Island?

The world has been going ot hell in a hand basket for years now. There just hasent been a masive isadent ot open peoples eyes to it. Now thew more stuff hapens the more people will relise it and then humanity will start killing its slef.

Demons Hand said:

The world has been going ot hell in a hand basket for years now. There just hasent been a masive isadent ot open peoples eyes to it. Now thew more stuff hapens the more people will relise it and then humanity will start killing its slef.

Sounds like fun. You go first.

what is this hand basket you speak of?
anyway, bad shit always happens. all day every day, but so does good shit. honestly i would say these, except the past 2 years, have been good times.

i wonder when the planet will be attacked by the alien race known as the strogg?

OK let me explane my self. The world isetn going to hell the poeple are.The more powerful we get the more hungy for power we become. More countrys are demonding there peace of the pie.They have got this do what ever it takes additude. Think about it Kroiea suddly bilding nukes. In a couple of years every country is going to have them becouse no one is going to send troups in to those countrys. If you bilding nukes you have intent to use them of ya dont use them your county just wastsed a lot of money.After every one has nukes its just a matter of wich country has an icher trigger finger. That will piss alot of people off.Goverments will start thinking about useing theres. Then ya got a nukeler war.

^ FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO~! THIS MAN HAS A DREAM ^

Hmm. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the huge fire in a South Korea subwya that killed more than 120 people a few days ago. Obviously American lives are far more important than Korean lives.

ZarcyB said:

Hmm. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the huge fire in a South Korea subwya that killed more than 120 people a few days ago. Obviously American lives are far more important than Korean lives.

OMG GOD FORBID CNN AIRS NEWS FROM THEIR COUNTRY!!!11

Well... it's that yankees are a bit nervous with all those websites (one of these, reputably of importance, is headed by some kind of cowboy) and TV channels constantly reminding them about the "terrorists."

Zaldron said:

OMG GOD FORBID CNN AIRS NEWS FROM THEIR COUNTRY!!!11

Pfft, there's more to the world than the US.