Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spank

Way to fuck up!

Stupid dipshits... and they were telling him to keep taking more? What the hell kind of people would do something like that...

EllipsusD said:

Stupid dipshits... and they were telling him to keep taking more? What the hell kind of people would do something like that...

Other druggies. That's who. Fucking morons.

Read it before, while it is tragic, atleast this moron is dead now, he's probably popping pills with satan right now.

Holy crap!
The internet needs some form of regulation to ban drug chatrooms or something.

Jeez, I wish I could ban each and every one of these morons (the ones that encouraged him to take more) from the internet.

Fredrik said:

This really shows how hazardous IRC is to the youth.

Nah, it just shows life is dangerous if you are messed up.

This thread is like "ooh, someone died in an internet related incident... it's evil", "ban the madness, we can clean this place up!", and so on.

Every last one of those dumbasses who cheered this guy on to his untimely death should be taken out and shot.

dsm said:

No, regulation usualy ends in crap. Imagine how many people would be kicked off the interweb if any kind of 'internet cops' ever read someone's #zdoom logs. :P

dsm said:

Dead wrong. That's the same attitude that leads to zero-tolerance school policies and people advocating the ban of certain video games.

Natural selection. No tragedy to see here. Move along folks.

Natural selection. No tragedy to see here. Move along folks.

Exactly. If this retard really thought that a group of ANONYMOUS people cared how "hardcore" he was or not then he deserved to fucking OD. The people that were encouraging this guy were just as stupid as he was. There doesn't need to be any sort of regulation for this idiocy, because through natural selection, they will be killed off, and therefore ridding the world of thier stupidity.

It's fairly obvious that the kid was mentally ill, which is more or less a requirement for deciding to OD on drugs while webcamming it to the world. With the proper help he could have grown up to become a productive member of society, but with the goading of anonymous IRCers, he's now dead. Is it the IRCers' fault? Sort of, since they cheered him on and all; but IRC is a fundamentally anonymous place, and it's easy for people to type things in response to words on their screen without taking it at face value, or treating it as if it were completely real. I'd say the real person at fault is his mom, who if I remember correctly was somewhere else in the house while her son committed suicide live via webcam. Ever heard of watching over your child, you dumb bitch.

WT_, you can't expect any parent to watch over their child 24/7. Did your mom keep her eyes on you every waking moment, while at the same time cooking for you and keeping your home free of asthma-inducing dust and making sure your clothes don't get gooey against your skin by regularly cleaning them?

A dumb kid quietly committed suicide while performing no suspicious activities whatsoever. But blame the mom for not busting in and putting an immediate stop to his quiet surfing and munching? Yeah right... Don't telling me you wouldn't be calling the mom a "control freak" if that happened.

I thought he attended a Uni... if he did, he's not much of a child and shouldn't need his mom to look over him.

Anyway, as I'm going through the log I seem to be familiar with most of the drugs there, I took most of them myself, but shit not in those dosages. 360mg methadone itself is death, 24mg klonopin mixed with that 151 rum would put most peoples life in danger, 120mg resotril is a benzo like klonopin, so that would have finished him off without the rum after all. Then there's the beta blocker called inderal... 290mg of it... beautiful. And Mr. Retard did all of them at once...

This to me is sounding more like a suicide as his initial dosage of drugs would have killed him anyway. It's not like he did it to get high and then later lost common sence and did the rest. He stepped into it with something that should have killed him. The rest was just to go out in style. That's my own opinion.

EDIT: <ripper> 400mcg LSD <ripper> 2 grams mesc <ripper> 100mg 5Meo DMT
<ripper> 8 grams shrooms

Actually... that right there might have fried his brain into thinking he was a talking elephent that was big enough to handle those dosages. =P

dsm said:

Holy crap!

Um, freedom of speech? freedom of association?

fraggle said:

What the fuck? This is like 2 week old news

That's expectable. I come to my dad's place (i.e. where I have 'net access) every two weeks.

[QUOTE]nxn said:
[B]Morons give people like me a bad name.
This guy gives Morons a bad name.

I don't see how so many people, young and old, can fail to see the gravity of drug use and abuse. I got back from my friend's funeral (made a thread earlier talking about his demise related to alcohol) and it's just so sad to see people who have life, whether it's fulfilling or not, just throw it away haphazardly. I honestly wish that there was no knowledge and existence of hazardous drugs, be it cocaine or alcohol or whatever...even if that does sound wishy-washy.

i see to many kids useing prescription drugs like that. a friend once asked me to give him left over pain pills after i had teeth removed. i refused, however as a joke i gave him a dose of a drug that is prescribed to alcoholics. it makes a person vomit if they consume any alcohol, which he did.