Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Why don't you choke some more food down you fat mofugger

Ew... heh. Nonetheless, I tend to eat just once per day, with an occasional snack here or there.

At my 1337z0rz job last summer I ended up reading every single article on X-E (more because I was stunningly bored than it being the best site ever, though). The reviews of the Masters of the Universe and Transformer shows are pretty good.

Awesome. Very entertaining read.

The incredible thing is that people actually buy and eat this stuff. Of, course they love to say "I'd rather live a few less years eating food I love than live longer eating carrots and celery." And then, laughably, their opinions dramatically change when they get a blood clot in their brain, and lose the crucially important ability to shoot themselves in the head.

That's nothing. The best pig-out all-day breakfasts can be found at the Tahoe Biltmore. "$2.49 3-Egg Breakfast served 24/7". If you make the mistake of spending as much as $10 on breakfast (an easy mistake for a Brit to make, given that you'd normally expect to spend that much on a decent breakfast in Britain), then you get enough to feed a team of oxen.

Well, oxen normally eat grass, so maybe that stuff isn't so unhealthy... though I've never tried eating a huge bunch of grass, I must admit.

Heh. I guess the term "pig-out" is inappropriate too.

The quality is pretty good in fact; it's just the quantities...

myk said:

Well, oxen normally eat grass, so maybe that stuff isn't so unhealthy... though I've never tried eating a huge bunch of grass, I must admit.

I have. It's not too bad too. Seriously.

This is unhealthy on a level only realized by Spam. Which has, for all the servings in a less-than-1-pound tin has 96 grams of fat. ::shudders:: It's like an article I once read said: "Companies are expanding new frontiers on learning how to exponentially expand the waistline of the American public."

You people suck! You HAVE to go with the logic that you only live once - now where was I... ah yes, my third swanson meal of the day! WAHOO!

i eat almost all the time, stuff like low-fat yoghurts and "FITNESS" cereal. then I drink alot of vitamin-full juices. but sometimes when I have candies at reach, they're gone...

Jeez, I wish I could find it, but I read somewhere that North American teenage boys eat on average 3200 calories a day. And those are the ones that aren't fatties. Remembering back to when I was in high school and how I used to eat, I can believe it.

Go to any fast food place and order a double burger, fries and a shake and you get more fat and calories that that breakfast. The only difference is a more palatable meal (barely).

That thing is just disgusting :P

stphrz said:

Jeez, I wish I could find it, but I read somewhere that North American teenage boys eat on average 3200 calories a day. And those are the ones that aren't fatties. Remembering back to when I was in high school and how I used to eat, I can believe it.

I believe it too. They generally fall into one of two categories: jocks with supercharged metabolisms who need this shit, or fat-asses like myself with no willpower.

Bloodshedder said:

I work at a grocery store and I actually saw someone buy TWO of these things.

Heh. It's always something when you realize your customer is living a worse life than yourself.