Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dashlet

[Boom] Mega 98.3 - An assortment of challenging short maps (Now on idgames)

Uptaded the download. Fixed a bug in MAP02 that prevent you from completing the map (Sorry about that)

EDIT:
NAH! ya le di play y arranca con la portada de un disco de Arbol, de que parte sos?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll give it a shot.

The name is quite curious. Here in Argentina, there's a National Rock Radio Station named "MEGA 98.3

LOL

Woah! I love your style man... intimate rooms, but large enough to navigate freely...

I just beat the first map on my second try (cyber room is awesome, got through that without dying)... playing the second map now! Well done!

Played thru the second map... no deaths... At the end, I just bum rushed my way past the archies to the exit line.

These maps are awesome... challenging, but not overly unfair. Solid difficult for the veteran Doomer.

@RED77 Soy de Argentina, poreso las referencias! Creci practicamente escuchando solo rock nacional y la mega probablemente sea la causa, La WAD tiene musica de rock nacional y referencias a Argentina ya que los maps en si no tienen mucho sentido en el contexto en el que fueron creados, soy yo simplemente divirtiendome.

Por cierto, gracias por jugar! (El midi del segundo mapa son los Decadentes, es demasiado bueno el midi y no pude resistir a usarlo)

@princetontiger I was afraid that maybe many people would immediately not download this after i mentioned Italo Doom, but it's nowhere near the difficulty of those maps (at least for now :P)

Today i made another map in like 3 hours, but im going to wait until i have two or one more to uptade the mapset. For now let me show you a picture:

04.png.ca9233016cb1c4c801df20fcf34778d7.png

Edited by dashlet

These are cute maps, please keep making more when the inspiration strikes. :)
Here's a casual playthrough of Map01, -dsdademo, plays back in v0.25.6, etc, keep watching past the first death because I just restart instead of starting a new demo. mega01.zip

You might have already played them, but you might also get some mileage out of Nefertiti and JQ_2, though they aren't as outright silly as Italo.

@Maribo Thank you for the demo! Like i said, its pretty fun to see how chaotic things can get when playing blind. Also you missed the SSG, its on the platform where you telefrag the barons. Sorry about that, my fault for making it a bit hard to see.

Already played Nefertiti some time ago, really fun short WAD by Ribbiks. I didnt know about JQ_2, but it seems to be a sequel of those maps Ribbiks made when he was a kid i think? Seems interesting, definitely i should check it out at some point. 

And dont worry, more maps are coming soon!

Uptade:

- Added two new maps!

- Tiny changes to previous maps

- Uptaded the readme information

06.png.27f94ae52044b54700d9b83cdca5da05.png

Well RC1 it's out, so no more maps will be added.

Whats new:

- 5 new maps

- Hurt Me Plenty

- Tweaks in previous maps

- More info on the readme

Hope you enjoy!

Mega 98.3 its now out on idgames, and to celebrate, i decided to upload a video where i do UV Maxes of all the maps.

Thank you everybody for the support! See you next time.

Mega 98.3 All Maps UV Maxes:

Spoiler