Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pritch

20 today

So it's my birthday. I always wondered what 20 would be like. It's weird, like 20 is so much older than 19. On one hand, I'm glad to finally be removed of the teenager label, on the other I'm supposed to be a proper adult now, heh. Ah, well.

In case you're wondering I got some leather interior stuff inc. mats for my car from my parents, loads of little amusing presents from friends including some vodka shot glasses, but the best present, being installed mid-March is...

Cable internet! Finally! Whoo-hoo. Huge pron mpegs, heh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PRITCH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

YAY! Pritch has finally joined the modern age and got off that damn dial-up!

Teh Prick said:
So it's my birthday. I always wondered what 20 would be like. It's weird, like 20 is so much older than 19. On one hand, I'm glad to finally be removed of the teenager label, on the other I'm supposed to be a proper adult now, heh. Ah, well.

Quick, move here, you're not considered a full adult until 21. =P

Happy birthday to teh pritchness! Funny, I'm 20, and have been for seems like ages now, and I feel 15 or 16. Weird.

Scuba Steve said:

Now only 1 year till the Birthday that REALLY matters.

Heh, he isn't American. IIRC, the legal drinking age in England is 18, though I could be wrong.

BBG said:

Heh, he isn't American. IIRC, the legal drinking age in England is 18, though I could be wrong.

I think it is over there, since the legal age here is 18, and we're the rejects from England, so...

BBG said:

IIRC, the legal drinking age in England is 18, though I could be wrong.

Yes, 18 is the age in Britain at which drinking alcohol stops being as much fun. 21 has some significance though. IIRC, you can stand for parliament once you're 21, and I think in the past it was the age at which you could legally have gay sex0r.

Anyway, that (pritch's bday, not gay sex0r) reminds me, it's my birthday tomorrow. Yay, I'll be as old as Opulent again.

Grazza said:

IIRC, you can stand for parliament once you're 21, and I think in the past it was the age at which you could legally have gay sex0r.

yep it's been reduced to 16, anal sex is IIRC illegal between men and women

Illegal or undefined?

I simply cannot believe some people are bored enough to regulate sexual acts, what do they do? Flip a coin for each Kama Sutra page?

Happy birthday pritch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm, I remember that getting 20 years old wasn't any different from all the other birthdays I had - neither was my 21st except that people kept asking "So what's it like to be 21?" all the time to which I just shrugged.

Anyways, congrats on your new internet experiences that are to come and happy 20th bday mate.

Gawd, I keep forgetting that you're more than two years younger than I.

I have 6 years left.

What? To live? - O_O -

;-P

ravage said:

Pritch, what's with Nanami?

Don't ask me, mate; I haven't had the pleasure =)

DOOM Anomaly: thanks for that image, and as it's for my birthday I'll let it's slightly dubiously huge size go :)