Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Real DoomWorlders :D

Hiya.
I've just been wondering a bit..
How many DoomWorlders have you met in person or know in person, and if you're okay with it, who?

As for me, the only ones I know in real life are..

DDDOOOMMM
Doom_Licks_Butt
DoomLicksButt2
DoomLicksBad
Doom=booriinnng

Sadly enough, they just joined to troll, in my absence of the forums,
However, I did break into their accounts and changed most of their posts, and Sigs before they were banned. >:D

None, thank God. Well, now that I think about it, my friend Uriah signed up here once and made a few posts.

Hm, well, I've met mewse and aurikan in person.

Other than that I have some RL friends who've visited this forum but none of them are regulars here.

Doesn't Esco (or whatever the hell his name was) live in Florida? I think that's as close as I've been to someone in the Doom community as a whole. And that's too close for comfort...

SoM dropped by my place a few times to record some stuff of his. He ended up hating it and deleting it all though :(

I was gonna go visit Dashiva a few months ago but it fell though. I've talked to him on the phone a few times though.

In person!? Where's the mystery and suspence in that?

I doubt I'll ever meet anybody here in person, but hey, if any of you are going to QuakeCon this year, then I might see you there.

I've never met anyone in RL and don't think it'll ever happen. The closest member I know is X-Doom and it's about a 4-5 hours drive. After that I beleive BBG would be the closest and I don't want to see him 'cause he scares me :P

I live in an obscure town with no hope of escape and I couldn't be happier. NOT. I WANT OUT DAMMIT! :P

I plan on going to visit DoomBoy one day.
I will slap him for anyone if they want. If I remember.

i didn't think any of you were real! [well, apart from our own little doomhobbit of course!!]

huh, fancy that. all this while i thought i was talking to a bloody machine.

What? I'm not real? Does this mean that I won't have to go to work anymore?

Ichor said:
What? I'm not real? Does this mean that I won't have to go to work anymore?

Only one way to find out, says I.

EllipsusD said:

Only one way to find out, says I.

Yes....
Ichor...

Street adress...
Postal Code/Zip-Code...
Full Name...
Company...
Town/City...
and
Credit Card Number...
Please. :D

Ichor said:

What? I'm not real?

Descartes says you aren't real. Damn evil genius trying to fool me with all these fake DW entities!!

One of my RL friends joined to make all of three posts once, but that's about it.

Actually, I've wanted for a while to see if a mass meeting were possible. But the more I think about it, the more it scares me stupid.

DC

Darkstalker said:

After that I beleive BBG would be the closest and I don't want to see him 'cause he scares me :P

>:)

I haven't met any doomworlder in person - I once suggested to Shaviro (when he was still Maonth) that I should come and see him though.

Now I'm planning on somehow go and see Spike and Vampirajay (and their daughter Raven) sometime when it can be arranged.

I plan on seeing zarcyb and darknation, teh sexy scotsmen, one day. It's criminal that me and Airraid haven't hooked up given we're in the same damn city.

If I go to Paris, as I eventually want to do, I would go see Julian.

Havent met anyone here in person. As far as I know, only BBG even lives in the same state (NY). I get the feeling that if I were to meet him, he might actually pick me up and hurl me into Post Hell.

pritch said:

It's criminal that me and Airraid haven't hooked up given we're in the same damn city.

There's me and cph too. Heh, a Bristol Doomers convention could fill a phone box, at least.