Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Real DoomWorlders :D

I know that magikal is from the same town as me, but he's not there any more. Not sure about fodders, but I think he's from the same region, too (north east England). I've never met anyone from DW, though.

I'm planning on meeting darknation, pritch and maybe AirRaid sometime this year. If plans go well, I'd like to meet some other UK Doomers too (NiGHTMARE etc.) and hopefully Julian at some point.

I've talked to quite a few DWers on AIM and IRC, but I've yet to meet any in person.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Why, yes, yes I am, thank you for noticing. :D

d1P5|-|17 dA\/\/g!!1
Heh. :)

Nobody will ever see me in person because nobody lives in Connecticut - I mean, cmon, its connecticut. *Sees Tumbleweed blow by...* Like I said...

Grazza said:

DOOM Anomaly ... 11.11 posts per day
ravage ... 5.53 posts per day

j00 r pwned :)

Doom Anomaly

ravage:

Um, whatever.

Nanami said:

Speaking of spamming, Anomaly, you're almost to 2000 posts.

Hmm, sounds like it's time for a ban for a certain hobbit spammer :-P

J/k.

It seems a shame that ravage and DOOM Anomaly won't be getting the Forum Spammer and Forum Staple titles that they have worked so hard for.

Oh lordy, look how a discussion about RL has turned into spamming about post-counts.

Grazza said:

It seems a shame that ravage and DOOM Anomaly won't be getting the Forum Spammer and Forum Staple titles that they have worked so hard for.

Oh lordy, look how a discussion about RL has turned into spamming about post-counts.

I blame Nanami. :P

Eh, okay then. By the way, I could almost win a spamming award, considering how long I've been on and my number of posts. The only thing is, I try to make each and every post count. :)

Vulg@r said:

So he's actually banned? Forever and ever? Say it ain't so!

He's banned? For spamming? Hm, weird but I'm sad to see him go.

I've met mewse and some other people who used to be doomers but arent really any more. Also, I discovered a while back that a friend of mine at Uni is a developer for EDGE.

Use3D said:

He's banned? For spamming? Hm, weird but I'm sad to see him go.

Yeah...he was a staple and somewhat humorous so I thought they'd just loser him for that.

i'm sure he's having fun down there bless him.

lets all lower our heads and pray...

...hmmm. perhaps we could try and resurrect him? anyone know any good spells? i know a few virgins if we need the blood.

They'll bring him back soon enough. He's totally harmless and a good kid, so banning him is pretty much nonsense.

Use3D said:

He's banned? For spamming?

No, he did something silly for his 2000th post. Makes sense to give him a quick rap over the knuckes for that, I guess.

Well, it was gratuitously against the forum rules...but still, I thought he'd only get losered for that, like I said. I s'pose the mods don't play favorites though.