Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Chaingun Arena v 1.0!

Well, I've just gone through and put down the whole architecture of my new DM map which is a chaingun only level. It's my first but I've go it all planned out well. Kinda like a floor plan. :) Anyway, I'm going to try to work on it and finish it soon. So I was wondering if anyone has questions or comments or would like to play test this map?

Thanks. I appreciate it. :) I'm really planning this out so gameplay is at optimum level without unnecessary bells and whistles. The way the plan is looking, the gameplay will probably be similar to Goldeneye in some ways.

Post up screenshots and provide a link to the alpha/beta is usually the most ideal way demonstrating your work.

999cop said:

Post up screenshots and provide a link to the alpha/beta is usually the most ideal way demonstrating your work.

His word is good enough for me!

Well, I just whipped a concept wad for this level quick and anyone who wants to try it out and test it, just give me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. As it is, it's very, very tentative and I've got way more to add. I'm just wanting to see if the gameplay is headed the right way. This level is ideal for 4-5 players.