Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
m0l0t0v

lost episodes of doom

I have recently read about the "the lost episodes of Doom". I've tried to locate a free and legal download on the web. So far I've found Chris_e1.wad; which seems to be the first episode made by Christen Klie on this site.

Two questions:
1. Is this truely one of the "lost episodes"?
2. Does anyone know where I can download the other episodes (made by Christen Klie and Robert Carter)?

thanks a bunch

I remember playing an earlier version from a CD I have (it came with a spanish magazine special about DOOM)... it wasn't called "the lost episodes" back then and it might be what you have. I checked the lost episodes once (I think someone of great historical importance to this website posted a link to it on the forums once... or was it IRC?), but I don't have the file anymore... it wasn't really worth much anyway. Just because a WAD is commercial it doesn't mean it's really good. It wasn't horrible or genuinely crappy, just about average in quality for an old WAD.

Thanks Myk!

Using the "Search Forum" option I found this thread, which mentions the name jptr_v40.

Using google I found a download of this wad on this site.
I can't download it now since I am not at home at the moment, but I will try it later today...

The Lost Episodes of DooM were fun when they were first released. I'm not sure how enjoyable they are in 2003, when even maps for vanilla DooM are detailed, atmospheric, and challenging.

Just played it,

It ARE the lost episodes!
:-)

They're not great by modern standards, but I like to keep them anyway for 'historical value'...

m0l0t0v said:

It ARE the lost episodes!
:-)

Heheheheheheheeheheh.......