Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrutalDoomisAwesome

I ban you because...

30 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

I'm gonna break the rules and ban the fella above me - Murdoch - for getting rid of his funny horse profile picture! ;^P

But the dog is equally hilarious. Look at the expression. He/she is going up but his/her back legs are going sideways. What happened? How did they get in that predicament? It's hilarious, AND it makes you think!

I ban the user above me for breaking the rules just to get two giggles out of some members

Edited by thiccyosh : epic grammar error

I ban the user below me for not calling their mother more than once every two weeks.

I ban the user below me for not getting that one infinitely resurrecting chaingunner in Anti-Christ. Yeah… you know who you are.

PS An ouija board would be necessary for yours truly, but maybe I didn’t make enough effort 🤪

I would ban the person below me because they think that I will finish Deimos Anomaly 2 in the next decade, and they'd think that I'd enjoy making it.

Also fuck I've never played Hollow Knight.

I ban the person below me for posting here solely to farm reacts.  Something I would never do!

I regret admitting I lost many Cyberdemon duels :(

Anyway, banning the person below because they clearly are very cool but due to also being insecure, felt the need to announce it to all by posting down below.

I ban the person below me for not playing Empyreon.pk3

EDIT: Jokes on you (person above me), I hate ALL pizza, not just Pineapple pizza.

I ban OP because this thread doesn't make any sense and should have been "I ban the user above because", like literally every other thread of this nature.

I ban the user above me because I agree with him.

I ban the person BELOW me for not letting the Cybernetic Harbinger Of Doom and the Spider Mastermind finish their fight on Gotcha!

I ban the person above me for being a musical gatekeeper

10 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

I ban the person above me for liking bands that lost their potency or anything else 20 years ago.

i ban the person above me for having a cool profile picture