Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultraviolet

Mr. Rogers died this morning.

Mr. Rogers is dead?! Nooooooooooooooo!!!! I grew up with this guy! And he's gone now? Damn.

Mr. Dressup and now Mr. Rogers?!?!?! NO! Who next, Big Bird? Fred Penner? My childhood is drifting away...

I knew Mr. Rogers, he lived in the apartment above one of my mom's good friends, we used to talk to him whenever my mom's friend would go out of town and we were taking care of her house.

Damn. I remember Lady Elaine and company...I found them both amusing and frightening at the same time. How sad.

He truly was one of the greatest childrens programming shows ever. Most shows got kids all riled up like barney and sesame street, Mr Rogers was like visiting your grandfather. He brought you in, let you help feed his fish , and proceed to tell you a few stories. All without getting kids all worked up. He will be missed.

I told them all that happiness was a bad thing. :P

Hope he finds that trolley in the sky.

Mr. Rogers died this morning??? Aww thats to god dam bad... I think he took some kinda drugs, he was a nut...!

But that does suck for the peeps who liked him.

This sucks. Why do all the good people who try to make a difference and have a positive impact on the lives of young kids die so early? 74 is NOT a full life IMO.

^^^ Greatest thing BBG has said on this board in the history of the phorum

elbryan42 said:

Mr. Dressup and now Mr. Rogers?!?!?! NO! Who next, Big Bird? Fred Penner? My childhood is drifting away...

Woah...you watched Fred Penner? I thought I was the only one who remembered that.

Also, I heard that Mr. Rogers was a marine sniper in Vietnam.

are they going to sell those pupets and his streetcar on ebay? id like to buy it! o and i would like to get ahold of that sweater!!

1. thats what you get for eating mc donalds food and 2. I dun even know who it is...

BBG said:

This sucks. Why do all the good people who try to make a difference and have a positive impact on the lives of young kids die so early? 74 is NOT a full life IMO.

and assholes like me will live forever lol...

Tyockell said:

1. thats what you get for eating mc donalds food and 2. I dun even know who it is...

Retarded.

Kain... it'd be hard to get that sweater, as it hangs in the Smithsonian.

In tribute to Mr. Rogers.... Let's all jopin in on his favorite word.....

.....shit.

To know he worked so hard on his show,doing it mostly by himself after serving our country as a Sniper in Vietnam, I mean...

[pray]Well, Lord, You do some strange things sometimes.[/pray]

AndrewB said:

Pff, Mr. Rogers was a far distant shadow of Mr. Dressup.

you know it

Both of them scared me, as they both looked like pedophiles, and mr rogers sure talked like one...

But still, my condolences go out ;)

Ah, for the days when we were young and innocent, and didn't look for evil in everything...

IMJack said:

Ah, for the days when we were young and innocent, and didn't look for evil in everything...

I was never young and innocent. I was young and stupid. :P