Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rotting Corpse

ParEnts

My house has been a war zone for the past month.Fights are a constant.My moms new bf wants me out of the house so he is finding ways to turn her agenst me.My mom and I never fought but this month is an every day thing.Last night she said I have one week to get my stuff packed.I know that when I go home she will want me to stay. Should I stay or go?

I think you should kill her faggot boyfriend. That sucks dude, are you done highschool yet? Got any friends to stay with?

Demons Hand said:

No Im not done with high school. Dont have any one to stay with or enuf money to get an apartment.

Alright, then kill the boyfriend.

TeamKill said:

Why don't you just tell the guy off?

Cant He will just get my mom to kick me out.My mom is veary scared of liveing on her own. So see will go along with her bf just to ceap him around. Its happed 3 times before. She is his little lap dog.

If the fights involve the bf attacking either you or her (he sounds like the type IMO), you could bring in the cops, and that would get rid of him for a while (at least allowing you to finish school).

If you can't afford an appartment and is below legal age, then she can't throw you out. She has a legal plight to support you with at least food and lodging.

The behaviour of her boyfriend is not normal, though it is unheard of either.

Demons Hand said:

My house has been a war zone for the past month.Fights are a constant.My moms new bf wants me out of the house so he is finding ways to turn her agenst me.My mom and I never fought but this month is an every day thing.Last night she said I have one week to get my stuff packed.I know that when I go home she will want me to stay. Should I stay or go?

Sounds to me like your mom's BF is a real, shall I say, asshole. Why would he want you out of the house? This is something you may want to confront him about. Have you done anything wrong to him? What does your mom think about all this? If I were you, I'd stay, not only to spite your mom's BF, but also to humor her.

Im 18 I have a job but all of the money ig to gose to a car payment. Wich I need for my job. I would find a nother job but there isant any ware i live that will hire me cuz im 18. I dont want to kill him cuz I dont want to got to jail. He has hit me before.
He wants me out of the house becouse..
1)Im not christan
2)I lesson to metal
3)He will get more ass form my mom if im gone
4)IM trying to get my mom to move out,becouse I worred about my little bro.

If you're 18 years old then I don't think you have any _legal_ recourse, since you're an adult and your parents are no longer required to support you. If I were you I would go talk to someone at your high school or something. Explain the situation and I'm sure they can give you better advice then some anonymous guy on a website.

I guarantee you that's BS. All the facility at your school "hates" you because you're not christian and you listen to metal? And they get ass from your mom? OK, maybe not that one, but in any event not only is it their job to dispense information, but I bet if you went to them looking for help instead of doing whatever it is you've done to make them all "hate" you, it would be fine.

Psyonisis said:

People are funny.

Unfortuantely, we are people too(in a sense). :(

So, you are basically living in hostile territory?

Is there about anyone you know in your area that might want to help you (and your brother) regardless of your religious affiliation?

two words: BLACK MAIL.
It's what I would do If I ran out of options. Find some flaw in him. a chink in his armor. then threaten to drill him if he doesn't cool off and tolerate you. His behavior is not right.

fodders said:
You're 18 grow up and move out, let your mom have her life with her new love.

Bah! A friend of mine just turned 18 and he's thinking about moving out within a few weeks. I personally find that to be incredibly stupid because he's still in school. I mean, what the hell is he going to do about that? Where he's thinking about moving is easily a half hour/45 minute drive to school every morning, and I know how lazy he can be. I know that if he does move out before school ends, then there's a good chance he won't finish things up and graduate. Mind you, his family (though that are also trying to get him out) is going to be paying the majority of his expenses.

Demons Hand said he's still in High School and can't afford to get his own place. And he's already working a job. The best way I see him getting his own place is getting another job or taking more hours where he currently works. Stupid shit if you ask me... I'm all for moving out, but it's imporant that he's able to finish High School first.

Oi... Demons Hand, even if you think they hate you you should still talk to the counselors at your school. It's not like they can turn you down, it's their job to help you out. If they can't help you, then talk to your friends and see if they can help you.

Demons Hand said:

True but this is a small town school. There is a religuse cult in the school.

You're in Aspen, aren't you? Heh, doesn't get any better down here in Westminster. Ever since I told my friends that I was athiest, they've been trying to get me to convert back to Christianity. It's like everyone's religious down here. And it ain't even a small town.

Also, wouldn't your mom feel a natural instinct (like, a mothering instinct) to not throw you out? Or to keep you and your bro safe?

Demons Hand said:

True but this is a small town school. There is a religuse cult in the school.

AHHH!!! A bunch of bible thumpers!!! Shit man, if I was you, I would get money and move the f*ck out!

I think it's funny that this guy wants you out because you're not Christian, yet is getting ass from your mom without having married her.

Just a little ammo, shall we say.

Also, in the US, I thought the age that you parents could stop supporting you was 19, not 18.

DC

Doom-Child said:

I think it's funny that this guy wants you out because you're not Christian, yet is getting ass from your mom without having married her.

Just a little ammo, shall we say.

Also, in the US, I thought the age that you parents could stop supporting you was 19, not 18.

DC

No, you're legally emancipated from your parents at the age of 18.

Demonchild, not to sound rude or provocative in any way but is your mom SANE? She would rather lap dance around the dude then to stick up for both of you? I think, if anything have a long talk with your mom and talk sense to her...no one else is going to give a fuck anyhow.

TeamKill said:

You're in Aspen, aren't you? .

Also, wouldn't your mom feel a natural instinct (like, a mothering instinct) to not throw you out? Or to keep you and your bro safe?

Nope I in El Jebel co. Ya can walk form one side of the other in a 20 min. My mom is a nut job.