Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msx2plus

[MBF21] GOODWAD speedmap compilation [FINAL]

Some absolutely beautiful maps and clever ideas but MAP26 is something different all together. One of the most atmospheric single levels I've ever played and created extended HUD tension from the very start. Really loving the sort of post-modern/post-internet mapping trends happening right now, really good stuff msx.

A sketch wad is such a novel but great concept. Liked what was more approachable for my jaded ass, appreciated most of the rest (except some of those cold-hearted maps, you know which ones, oh you monster you!). Pwease make more >.<

Man, a part of me wants to play this because I know It'll be an entirely unique experience but the other doesn't because I know I will get reaaally frustrated with some maps... I already did with the first one.

22 minutes ago, OceanMadman said:

I will get reaaally frustrated with some maps... I already did with the first one.

always be sure to skip what isn't fun for you (yet! it may become fun as you come back to it or play harder stuff) - having fun is always first and foremost. there are a few maps in the set for everybody - or, i imagine so anyways, i am biased because i made it all for me LOL

Very interesting and underrated set!
First impressions:
I liked the slaughter a lot, platforming wasn't my thing
Most importantly, Oneohtrix Point Never sequenced into doom, im in love <3
Very wacky maps but none of them overstay their welcome imo

Finished the wad today, the title didn't lie, it is very good.

I especially liked platforming maps, but the rest are also brilliant. + amazing visuals and music

To anyone who wants to play a good wad, I wholeheartedly recommend GOODWAD.wad, go play it.

Just wanted to say that this is one of the most inspiring doom wads i've ever played. Going through this genuinely got me to pursue mapping more seriously and experiment more, both in design and visual. Really amazing stuff.

also it's just a blast in general! been slowly acquiring more map clears even with my mediocre skills >:)

GOOD JOB

I've wanted to play this for a long time and finally manage to put aside the time to run through Normal and OneMo. Fantastic work. It was phenomenal how some of the maps changed, and so is the overall vibe. There is so much variety and creativity and humor on display here, I think every doomer can find at least one thing to enjoy about it. It's also just genuinely a really refreshing and charming Doom experience that doesn't take itself too seriously. Have had a lot of highlights while playing and watching people play it. I love your brain. Thanks for the fun times and grats on the release.

On 12/4/2023 at 6:00 AM, No-Man Baugh said:

Saw your wad mentioned in a thread made by maribo and I'd love to play it, but the download don't work!

my site's down for a redesign at the moment, should be up again some time within the next week or so - in the mean time shepardus has you covered :) - i'll update OP with the link, too.

Love this wad. Not sure I can beat majority of these levels, but I like seeing what they have to offer.

I love the secret revealed soundbyte being the puzzle sound from killer7.