Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thelamp

I will play your WAD and make a video with commentary [ON HIATUS]

3 minutes ago, Jack9955 said:

@thelamp Sorry for the voodoo doll trick, I didn't think it was unfair.

maybe I just complain too much but to me that is a very trollish thing to do and most players aren't gonna like it lol thanks for submitting your map tho!

@thelamp - thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed the WAD, and glad these last few maps went smoothly, though it may be a while before I touch Ultimate Doom mapping again heh. Made a few changes and fixed some errors that cropped up in your playthroughs, and I think this is idgames ready now. Thanks again!

23 hours ago, thelamp said:

@T-117

For some reason my YT comments keep getting deleted or something so I guess I'll just post here.

The secret was the blue armor you found between the bookshelves.  Ammo availability seems to be an issue with your gameplay style so I think it would be good to add more boxes of bullets here and there to reduce some of the backtracking for ammo.

23 minutes ago, Clippy said:

HAve a slice of this BRO

yummy!

19 minutes ago, thelamp said:

@T-117

I don't know how you managed to kill all 4 cybers with only 2 of the invulns.  I've never done that before.  Cool that you recognized the pac-man reference too without even looking at the map!

Alright, ive been patient and Ive waited and watched your content this entire thread. Its time to throw in.

If its too hard, dont worry about it.

7 hours ago, Dreamskull said:

Alright, ive been patient and Ive waited and watched your content this entire thread. Its time to throw in.

I tried playing this with brutal doom but with the size of the map, and running OBS at the same time my computer just can't do it. Is this map playable without brutal doom? if so, I can play it

I have a community project map I could put here.

It is the level I made for a project.

Here it is.

It was made for a project where you have to design a level based on prompts from chatGPT.

It is called BloodfallsGPT. You will need to cheat to level 25.

3 minutes ago, Raith138 said:

Here it is.

It was made for a project where you have to design a level based on prompts from chatGPT.

It is called BloodfallsGPT. You will need to cheat to level 25.

Format? and lol sounds interesting to have a Wad directed by AI

It was tested in GZdoom so be warned. I have gotten crispy now so I will be using that for now.

13 minutes ago, Raith138 said:

It was tested in GZdoom so be warned. I have gotten crispy now so I will be using that for now.

no problem, just played in Woof -complevel 2 and it was all good :)

I just played it in crispy and it was NOT good. It broke in many different parts

Which means I need to fix it cause if it is going onto a CP it needs to work with every source port.

I've done assembling Tribute Quilt, a map made out of 36 individual submissions. Would appreciate some testing.

Be warned, it took me more than an hour to beat it and I knew where to go.

1 hour ago, thelamp said:

The project is called DoomGPT, my level is named BloodfallsGPT. You may want to change the title.