Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Youtuber crashes own plane for views and faces 20 years in prison

I thought this was recent but it turns out that someone I follow only just covered it.  But still haven't heard of it until now:

20 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

Remember kids, airplanes are not toys and real life isn't GTA. 

He also jumped over a moving train with a snowboard - didn't he see what happened when Homer Simpson almost jumped Springfield Gorge?

The stupidest thing is, he disposed of key crash evidence in trash cans in the vicinity of an airport...

Hopefully he gets the full 20 before he gets some innocent bystander killed. He needs to be declared legally stupid and forbidden from operating anything more complicated than a shower.

What a complete moron, really. I can't believe how dumb and horrendously narcissistic we've evolving as a species. Really, we are taking totally the Idiocracy route.

This is stupid, how can anyone in their right mind intentionally leave and destroy their property, especially when it's as important as a vehicle.

Yeah and the worst part is he tried to make it seem real. It was all for views. The biggest giveaway of course is if you were about to go down, you would not be thinking about grabbing a selfie stick camera in those moments, and the fact he kept returning to the crash zone to try and hide evidence he faked it for views. Luckily nobody was hurt and it crashed somewhere where there were no people or buildings, but this is extremely reckless behavior.  

1 hour ago, Captain red pants said:

I don't know what time of year that was or if it mattered, but doesn't California have a problem with bush fires?

Given how dry California usually is, it seems not beyond the realms of possibility to me a crashing plane is a fire hazard most of the year. Good point.

already knew about it earlier today 8-)

anyways, here's a video about this pucklefuck XD

Edited by DELTA256

5 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

What a complete moron, really. I can't believe how dumb and horrendously narcissistic we've evolving as a species. Really, we are taking totally the Idiocracy route.

But did it have what my body craves?

Edited by Insaneprophet

1 minute ago, Insaneprophet said:

But did have what my body craves? 

What does this even mean?

Disappointed in everyone ITT for not hitting the obvious "That's plane stupid" joke

12 minutes ago, dasho said:

Disappointed in everyone ITT for not hitting the obvious "That's plane stupid" joke

It just would've flown over everyone's heads anyway

Sorry I don't think this pun landed did it

I'm really just winging it here amiri— (giant crook thing yanks Stupid Bunny off stage)

Anyway...yeah.  Profoundly stupid, irresponsible behavior.  Like @Captain red pants pointed out, even putting aside the obvious danger to life and property of just letting a fast moving large metal thing fly in an unknown direction, the fire hazard was very real and could've caused potentially catastrophic losses.  Horrific wildfires have been ignited by far less.

I was just thinking too about that incident when the girl shot her partner in the chest through a phonebook as part of a similarly ill-conceived stunt.  Right sad how much people will risk for 5 fleeting minutes of attention.

Coming up next on his Youtube channel: "Can you survive 20 years IN JAIL?" or maybe "I spent 20 years in jail and here's what happened"

First time I saw that, it convinced me it's real, but well..

How can somebody smart enough to get a pilot's license be dumb enough to think he would get away with it?

Doing something akin to terrorist activity because you're seeing dollars/stars in your eyes is one pretty stupid thing but thinking the best course of action is an attempt to impede a federal investigation when it's too little too late is an amoeba move.

You'd still be looking at time but he probably wouldn't be looking at as much as 20 years, let's just say.