Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Baroness

Archie!!!weee!!!

Hahahaha, looks great and its pose is spot on - that's the way you remember an archvile.

However, it looks a bit like an imp suffering from some weird disease (yellow skin, spikes have fallen off) where it can't or won't eat (which is why it's so skelet[b[h[/b]al in appearance).

You forgot the four tubes leading from the jaw to the chins.

Also an arch-vile's head is not wholy skeletal. The jaw and nose part is, but the rest is more fleshy. The arch-vile's head also has a slight alien-style backward thrust.

But I love the body. Can't wait to see you do a revenant (with your title and all).

dsm said:

However, it looks a bit like an imp suffering from some weird disease (yellow skin, spikes have fallen off) where it can't or won't eat (which is why it's so skelet[b[h[/b]al in appearance)

*Rolls on the floor laughing for about five minutes* I started to think that what I actually drew was an imp who wanted to be an Archie XD

Little Faith said:

You forgot the four tubes leading from the jaw to the chins.
Also an arch-vile's head is not wholy skeletal. The jaw and nose part is, but the rest is more fleshy. The arch-vile's head also has a slight alien-style backward thrust.

Exactly.....but about the feet??? Now I see that I need a full body picture...does anybody have one?

dsm said:

However, it looks a bit like an imp suffering from some weird disease (yellow skin, spikes have fallen off) where it can't or won't eat

I always thought the archvile as an evolution of the imp, considering they both use flames. Guess the vile does look like an imp with skin disease.

Assmaster said:

I cant wait for you to do a mancubus in this style.

Hell yeah! That would be cool. If Skelethal adopted a manga approach i bet it would probably look like Buu (DBZ)

BlueSonnet said:

I always thought the archvile as an evolution of the imp, considering they both use flames. Guess the vile does look like an imp with skin disease.

That I must say that I disagree on. Sorry, but to me, the Archvile is much less demonic looking than the imp and far too "space alien" in appearance to be an evolution of the imp.

Exactly.....but about the feet??? Now I see that I need a full body picture...does anybody have one?

I can't help you with the full body picture, but what I CAN help you with is the feet - they look pretty similar to human feet iirc.

Damn, I ought to do my own idea of an Archvile once - but I'm currently too busy with other drawings and stuff in general.

Btw, I see you changed your nick - didn't like how I made fun of your name? Sorry, but I couldn't help it. It was nothing personal.

dsm said:

That I must say that I disagree on. Sorry, but to me, the Archvile is much less demonic looking than the imp and far too "space alien" in appearance to be an evolution of the imp.

That's ok. It's cool.

The Imp drawing already looks a bit like the original Buu.

Cute! :D
It would totally rock if you could draw the rest of the Doom demons as well. I'd love to see an arachnotron drawn like this.

dsm said:

Btw, I see you changed your nick - didn't like how I made fun of your name? Sorry, but I couldn't help it. It was nothing personal.

Nope, In fact I laughed a lot about the jokes at the point that I started doubting about changing my nick, but my decision was taken because I love Hell Barons and also because I wanted to make more clear that I'm a girl ;) :P :)

Hell_Baroness said:

...I wanted to make more clear that I'm a girl ;) :P :)

I honestly did not know that. Now silverwyvern REALLY has some competition. :P :)

ravage said:

I honestly did not know that. Now silverwyvern REALLY has some competition. :P :)

Yah, but Silverwyvern is a Mod - Ms Hell_baroness is not :-P

Of course, that might change sometime in the future - you'll never know.

I just noticed something. That 'archie's' face looks like an orc. (from warcraft 2) :)