Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
P_A_Z

Which games are you waiting for ?

There's people who still look forward to new Id releases? I guess any game released under that banner can't be so awful, but the variety of new, completely unrelated quality FPS game releases is so broad nowadays. Plus, they're not the same guys who gave us actual Quake and all.

10 hours ago, Captain red pants said:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SYSTEM SHOCK REMAKE!!

Yes, so i am in a certain way. I'm curious of what it will be and offer, but i'm not conviced after watching videos of gameplay although the immersion looks good.

10 hours ago, houston said:

There's people who still look forward to new Id releases? I guess any game released under that banner can't be so awful, but the variety of new, completely unrelated quality FPS game releases is so broad nowadays. Plus, they're not the same guys who gave us actual Quake and all.

Well, it is difficult to look forward for games that have not been announced yet, but I suppose I do want to see a Quake II remaster!

10 hours ago, P_A_Z said:

Yes, so i am in a certain way. I'm curious of what it will be and offer, but i'm not conviced after watching videos of gameplay although the immersion looks good.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am %100 down to play this game, which is why I per-ordered it 3 years and several delays ago. ;_;

My bad, but if the game is a shit, you have the possibility to refund it and in the same time to cancel Warren Spector ;)

Brutal Fate. I'd be interesting how Brutal Doom's gameplay gets expanded without being restrained by being a mod.

Trepang2, just a little over a month until it comes out and after the demo I am God damn ready.

Also Boltgun, super looking forward to that in like 5 days time.

Honestly, i crave for OVERLORD 3. Previous two games were good and fun Evil Lord "simulators" where you run and destroy everything with your group of minions. Upgrading your tower, conquering the land, colecting stuff, it was a good blend of genres. They did "fellowship of evil" after 2nd game but it was a hack'n slahs rpg travesty. I want proper, full budget 3rd game.

2 hours ago, Shakariki Heisenberg said:

Deltarune chapter 3 

Deltarune, heck! I'm not gonna play them damn chapters as they come out...

I'm gonna wait for the WHOLE thing to come out.

Like a Dragon: Gaiden for sure
RGG has been radio silent in terms of news since Ishin released, which does concern me a bit. We should be getting news soon considering the 2023 release date though

I want to buy a digital download of Alien Abduction - a brand new Atari 2600 game by the same author of H.E.R.O.

For the moment, we have three members which have Silent Hill 2 Remake and two for System Shock 3 in wishlist. Can't wait for the upcoming folks ;)   

5 hours ago, Scrabbs said:

Man I can't wait for Mother 3 to be translated. Any day now bros!

Is that an official release? Played a bit a year or two back with a fan translation patch and that was fine.

Warhammer 40k: Boltgun

Amid Evil: The Black Labyrinth DLC

Core Decay

The M2 ShotTrigGers port of DoDonPachi DaiOuJou

The Switch port of BallisticNG (hopefully physical, probably not)

Cities Skylines 2
Not sure if it counts but: American Truck Simulator Oklahoma and Kansas DLC Expansions

Deltarune (Full Release)

On 5/20/2023 at 11:59 AM, Scrabbs said:

Man I can't wait for Mother 3 to be translated. Any day now bros!

I did try Mother 3 one time, and I didn't get very far; I just... well, I didn't really enjoy it.

To me, it's not a happy game compared to the previous two Mother games.

On 5/16/2023 at 5:36 PM, P_A_Z said:

Armored Core 6 ? What a good surprise, i never play this franchise but i liked the campaign of Titanfall 2 with mechas, so thanks i will watch for this game, why not. But i am not a fan of From software's games especially the Dark Souls series.

The Armored Core games have been largely different than their “Demon’s Souls template” action RPGs. I’m still equal parts curious and anxious what, if any, elements they borrow from their successful line of action RPGs. I also haven’t played ACV much at all.

Also: Seleco, Dreamsettler, Slayers X - other fun releases I’m looking forward to.

It was already mentioned earlier in this thread but I'm really excited for Brigador Killers. First game was a fantastic shooter and reminded me a lot of Future Cop LAPD which itself is one of my all-time favorite games from the PS1 library.

Phantom Fury is another game I have high hopes for. The first game (Ion Fury) was an absolute blast that I still find myself replaying from time to time.

I'm also looking forward to Streets of Rogue 2. SoR1 really surprised me and is one of the best roguelikes I've played in a long time.

Some other games I'm waiting for are Metal Slug Tactics (MS is another series I've been a fan of for a long time) and Scaredom (Really enjoyed the demo).

Hopefully Death Wish EP4 gets released in [current year]. Following games are also on my radar:

DUSK co-op / workshop update: is supposed to come out SOON™ .. .
Broforce Forever

Brigador Killers

Helldivers 2

Blasphemous 2 

Death Trash

Manor Lords

Homeworld 3

Xenonauts2

Old Skies

Rosewater
Octopus City Blues

Edited by Slipgate Tourist

Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2. But I'm gonna play Boltgun first.

Counter Strike 2.

The Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater remake.

Starfield.

I'm also waiting for Fallout 5 and the next Halo campaign, but these are many years away from us, without any indication that they are currently on development.

I want to buy both Slayers X and Amnesia: The Bunker, but I have to be careful with my expenses lately, as work - and by extent pay - has been sparse.

2 hours ago, Cosmic79 said:

Counter Strike 2.

Yes i forgot this one.

1 hour ago, Rudolph said:

Amnesia: The Bunker

You can try the demo, if it's not already done.

1 hour ago, Rudolph said:

I want to buy both Slayers X and Amnesia: The Bunker, but I have to be careful with my expenses lately, as work - and by extent pay - has been sparse.

I've played Slayers X and i do enjoy it....it has some issues. But i have Game pass so i can just download them and play.

28 minutes ago, P_A_Z said:

You can try the demo, if it's not already done.

I did and it convinced me to check out the full game.. when I feel financially secure again.