Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
P_A_Z

Which games are you waiting for ?

Tekken 8. I want to see how they implement Jun's return, and finally expalain her and Kazuya's "mysterious" encounter which spawned Jin!

That being said:

E:

I also want a closure on lore of Armor King, because him and King are one of the best Tekken characters imo.

I was waiting for Dusk HD, and now I am sated. Aside from that, I really don't have any games on my radar at this point. I'm at the point in my life where I really don't care about games that are years or decades off, and the franchises that I've always loved have changed to the point that I don't really like playing them anymore. There's plenty of indie games that I love, and that's pretty much all I've played over the last five years or more, but big games don't excite me like they used to; I guess I'm just burned out on them.

The only game that really comes to mind that I'm excited about is STALKER 2. I would love a new STALKER game. And no, I won't take the time to put all the periods in the name. Bad enough that I have to hold down the shift key while I'm typing the name.

On 12/25/2023 at 4:13 PM, Patrick_Plays_Doom said:

Crowbar... Man named gordon... Gabe newell.... Half-life    3

Oh wait.

Have you played Half-Life Alyx in VR or with the non VR Mod? At the end, the last cinematic predict a sequel with Gordon Freeman as the protagonist. We can guess that it will be in VR, or not.

The Suikoden remasters ad the Tomb Raider 1 to 3 remasters are all im looking forward to. Modern games generally dont hold my interest anymore, sameold sameold open world OR 'your second job is this game'  stuff mostly.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, P_A_Z said:

Half-Life Alyx

This is a screenshot i took during the last cinematic. Careful this is a spoiler but i think the HL adventures are not finished yet to our greatest delight:

Spoiler

hlvr-2023-05-24-04-41-58.png

We've got some little news about Black Mesa: Blue Shift.

HECU Collective are back to reassure us, the project is still alive and we've got a new little video on Xen: