Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agnes

Defective warp vs. rodent

I figure they've got to experiment on something, and if one of the little critters were to escape from the UAC lab and wander into a warp by accident... Well...

I do realise there's not much contrast here, but I just couldn't bring myself to make a blue pentagram. It's nice and warm, though... As it should be, considering the location.

Click

Scary. And on another thread someone was thinking about getting a pet rat... he better keep it caged just in case it wanders somewhere inappropiate.

Creepy, quality image, 'nuff said.

Ooooooh, yeah creepy, I loved the pentagran, is coool! ^_^
*Looks around* And right know, my mom is complaining that there may be a rat inside the house, I hope is not like that! *shivers* *takes out shotgun*

Oh, and in my opinion, the red pentagram suits better, for the enviroment ;)

Preferably old, stinky cheese with abnormal growths on it.

Wildman said:

Oh, so that's where Willard went. :)

You saw that commercial too? Heh. :)

*SMILIE REMOVED*

HOLY... CRAP.

Now that is a great image when I see one, especially that glowing effect on the pentagram. ^_^

It reminds me of something from Vampire: The Masquerade. Which is a good thing.

yeah, definitly inspired The Thing movie... for me it looks like a mix of shark - rat - octopussy (hahaha, im not sure of that word, but its fun: octo-pussy :) ...

good coloring and kinda scary

ave et vale

It gives the impression of slow and pain filled horror, like when something is scary not because it's obviously dangerous but due to its pervading abnormality (familiar yet unbelievably warped); a painful mockery of life and living matter.

You need to find a job where you can draw stuff like this. How bout working as a concept-artist? I seriously think you can make mucho $, this is great!

Whoah.. awsome.. /me gives many thumbs up
your tiny monsters @ your website rule!!! (i like the foot most :D)
keep em coming!

BTW, the glowing pentagram casting licht @ your ratbunnything gives great deapth. (light and shadows tell the most about surface's and objects)

Great to hear that you liked it. I love drawing these things, and it's great when I achieve the desired effect.

Shaviro said:

But won't the creature have a hard time walking?

Good point. I don't think it would be able to use its hind legs, so it would probably have to drag itself forward rather than walk. It would suit it better, I think.

myk said:

It gives the impression of slow and pain filled horror, like when something is scary not because it's obviously dangerous but due to its pervading abnormality (familiar yet unbelievably warped); a painful mockery of life and living matter.

Pure psychology. :)

Disorder said:

You need to find a job where you can draw stuff like this. How bout working as a concept-artist? I seriously think you can make mucho $, this is great!

Well, I've just decided what I'm going to end up studying, and it isn't going to get me a job anything like that, I'm afraid. Nothing art related. Not that I don't have doubts...

HAMMER-STROKE said:

your tiny monsters @ your website rule!!! (i like the foot most :D)
keep em coming!

Thanks! I may actually have a few more of those somewhere...

BTW, the glowing pentagram casting licht @ your ratbunnything gives great deapth. (light and shadows tell the most about surface's and objects)

Yeah, I hate to leave large areas in shadow, so I usually try to use at least one primary light source and one secondary (i.e. reflected light) or two primary, even though I find it awfully confusing at times.