Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Mega Wad Station

Bob Larkin has let me know that he has begun to add a plethora of megawads to the Megawads page at the Doom Wad Station. This promises to be a more friendly and comprehensive source for megawad information than the archives we all should know and love.

Included in the list were previously missed classics such as Hell Revealed, Requiem, Icarus as well as Hell In Hell and Realms of Chaos. I am, in fact still in the process of adding more such as Beyond Doom, Farewell to Doom, The Experiment, Herian and Herian 2 and many more. This should all be completed sometime today.

Yeah well, it gave me like 20 syntax error messages and a pop up. I don't get those when browsing the Archive.

syntax errors?
I went through that whole page before I asked bloodshedder to put the news on doomworld. It was fine.
hmmmm
can you tell me what you got?

I just went through it again in netscape and ie - no problems. Hmmm - maybe the server was having a kanipshin...
(shrugs)

It still happens, giving me the error on lines 78, 83, 88, 93, 98, 103, 108, 112, 117, 122, 117, 122, 127, 131, 136, 151, 156, 160, 164, 168, 172, ans 176. Plus there's a small square pointing to ultimatesites.com which isn't working.

iexplore only says this for each error:

Line: 78
Char: 1
Error: Syntax error
Code: 0
URL: http://www.doomwadstation.suhost.com/mega/mega.html

Maybe you don't have IE set to show these errors, or maybe you're using a newer version (this is 5.5) so they don't apply.

ya - that topsites thing ALWAYS comes in fine with Netscape but I have problems with it not loading in ie too sometimes. As far as the syntax errors - I get none but I'll load the page into Netscape composer tomorrow and see if I can find the errors you're talking about.
:-)

Well, I did do a syntax check on that page and since ALL my main pages have that table menu with some very different types of html in it (the code that allows the user to place his mouse over a text link and receive info on the link for instance) - that is most of what is giving you the error.
(shrugs)