Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Any one want to help?

I am working on a new death match mega-wad for vanilla doom2. Its going to consist of 32 new levels that are ment for high paced killer death match!!! My team fell apart years ago and me and my friend cant possibly make 32 new levels with just the two of us! So we are looking for a little help from other doomers. If any one is interested e-mail me at StealthyIvan@aol.com
You will also have to show us some of your other works so that we can see how well you do things...
I would like to see this project have some other peoples levels in it, cause every level author has a different style, and this always makes the wad better if it has lots of variation. So if you like death match! And you want to help build more levels for all of us to play, then give me a e-mail and we will get started!
Oh... by the way we already have the first 5 levels done, but in reallity that is not shit since we have 27 to go...

People will not join projects unless:

1: The initiator has a long record of good released stuff.

2: They are represented with substantial evidence of work being done (lots of screenshots, demo versions).

Even then it's hard to get a crew since all productive doomers are already hooked up on some kind of project.

Little Faith said:

People will not join projects unless:

1: The initiator has a long record of good released stuff.

2: They are represented with substantial evidence of work being done (lots of screenshots, demo versions).

Even then it's hard to get a crew since all productive doomers are already hooked up on some kind of project.

He's right, man.

(I have projects!)

Aww shit, well soon I will have screen shots to prove!!! But if you are all busy well then it looks like im shit out luck.... Fuck, I think I will have to move on... :(

If you promise to see it through, I'll help you out.

Stealthy Ivan said:

I think I will have to move on...

A couple of suggestions before you give up:

1. Scale back the scope of your project, so that you're not trying for a 32-map megawad. People will appreciate a high-quality 12-level map pack (or even a 5-level pack) more than they will a mediocre 32-level set.
    2. Stick with your plan for a 32-level pack, but take your time. Don't rush to get it out. You'll find that you can accomplish a lot if you give yourself more time.
    3. Accept help from people that offer, such as Vulg@r. However, keep in mind that most people who volunteer are just that -- volunteers. They may not have the same level of commitment as you do. That's just the risk you take.

Well, I am not a quitter, and always finish what I start, I just thought it would be nice to have some help...
But if you dont want to, I understand.

I have some screen shots of the first level, but i need to know what dir I upload them to? If you like what you see then, feel free to join in...