Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WorldMachine

What is a video that, for you, "Perfectly Encapsulates the Internet"?

All you gotta do is just define "The Internet" in one video you found (or made yourself >w<)

For me it's these masterpieces:

:)

Edited by WorldMachine

Honestly, twenty years later, I still think "CRAPPYSHIT" by drunkmagikoopa still encapsulates the entirety of the internet for me perfectly. 

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/105790

I mean, it really hasn't changed at all in twenty years. It's just as stupid and full of nonsense as it was back then.

3 hours ago, WorldMachine said:

All you gotta do is just define "The Internet" in one video you found (or made yourself >w<)

For me it's these masterpieces:

:)

Not going to lie, i love joel and vinny

1 hour ago, Jello said:

Honestly, twenty years later, I still think "CRAPPYSHIT" by drunkmagikoopa still encapsulates the entirety of the internet for me perfectly. 

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/105790

I mean, it really hasn't changed at all in twenty years. It's just as stupid and full of nonsense as it was back then.

God, I love newgrounds!

34 minutes ago, WorldMachine said:

God, I love newgrounds!

There was something really special about newgrounds for a long time. It was a wonderful way to pass time in computer class because your teacher was also the volleyball coach and had no idea what you were doing with the computers. 

Also, Alien Hominid was a really damn good game. And @Pseudonaut, are you the Pube Muppet

1 minute ago, Jello said:

There was something really special about newgrounds for a long time. It was a wonderful way to pass time in computer class because your teacher was also the volleyball coach and had no idea what you were doing with the computers. 

Also, Alien Hominid was a really damn good game.

And probably one of the most ported games ever, like wtf a Gamecube port and a DS port, a 360 port, and probably more weird consoles to port a newgrounds game to

Just now, Pseudonaut said:

No, but I vaguely remember such a creature.

Okay, probably for the best. You should never meet your heroes.

Or any other of this guy's videos, really.

Also shoutouts to cyriak/mouldy. I feel like his videos and music are partially responsible for my insomnia and I love it.

There are so many S-Tier candidates in my playlist, originally I wanted to say Vargskelethor Joel's Windows 10 destruction. That entire stream had me rolling, but at the same time I don't want this to turn into a Vinesauce appreciation thread. So...

CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM, CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM, CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM, CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM, CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM, CONDUCTER WE

My list of quintessential fun internet videosTM:

Team Fabulous 2 by the late Kitty0706 (a legend):

A high-quality rip of "7 Grand Dad" by the SlivaGunner team, it gets less weird if you understand SilvaGunner lore:

chinese:

19 years later and I still find MindChamber's "Pico's Unloaded" to be enjoyable:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/191815

wtf my nomination isn't showing up. it was right there a few days ago when i searched the title, "robotnik has an unforgettable breakfast", but now it's not there. wtf.

edit: for some reason it showed up on a more traditional search engine? what's going on

Spoiler

I probably quote lines from this more than any other piece of media in existence.