Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thomasthetankengine

make a reply here, and get featured in a DOOM wad (locked: annoying spam thread)

Hi there doomers! Basically, if you comment something really really funny, you'll get featured in a small doom wad.
Keep in mind that not everyone who comments here will be featured in the WAD
(This is in everything else since we're not talking about DOOM in a sensible way)

"My threat of 'blowing up the bathroom' had nothing to do with a bomb."

- (Duke Nukem voice)

The Incom T-65 X-Wing is the fighter that killed the Death Star. An almost perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, and defensive shields makes this the fighter of choice for Rogue Squadron, except when the mission profile disallows it. In addition to four blaster cannons, the X-Wing can carry a number of proton torpedoes. It's powered by four fusial thrust engines, and requires an onboard astromech droid for peak performance.

Starbucks got my order wrong so I toke a bite out of their drywall and sicced Fafupta, my bet squirrel-boy to steal the manager's pancreas. That'll teach 'em who the real fuckin' King of the Beans is!

Why did the demon cross the road?

It didn't. Doomguy killed it halfway.

if bed bugs live in beds....

WHERE DO COCKROACHES LIVE?

(stolen from youtube, I promise i'm actually funny I just could not make up a joke.)

Edited by IHave10Shells

Hi there doomers! Basically, if you comment something really really funny, you'll get featured in a small doom wad.

Keep in mind that not everyone who comments here will be featured in the WAD
(This is in everything else since we're not talking about DOOM in a sensible way)

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: [beep!] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding!] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is OVER. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready.. Start!

I farted so hard my skeleton flew out my ass.