Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

How was your '3' day?

Well, I'm panicking because I have three mid-term exams at the end of the week, three major semester projects I need to get to work on (two of which involve teams of only three members), three homework assignment due within the next three days, and I need to get this place cleaned up and my gear packed to leave for spring break in three days.

And thanks to the three message boards I visit regularly, I haven't gotten a damned thing done. :)

not much here, just laying back and swimming happily in the fact that I'm not working on anything! yay!

What is it, exactly? Oh, and I made a new avatar today too. Today is officially "Avatar Day".

I'm one song away from my new "album" (which is really only a cd of my songs. I usually only have one...). And I'm fretting over the fact that I kissed a girl last night when I shouldn't. Not much else.

college

droped a class, changed a class, came home. worked on hominid project for biology, watched TV show able roman army

now i am waiting for a female leopard gecko to lay her god damned eggs, come on damn you!

the question should be "what will you do on 6/6/06?"

Today was a perfectly ordinary day for me, mostly did nothing, as usual. Oh, and I started a E2-themed DM map (damn these things are fun to make!).

3 is my favorite number. I got a new cd today that totally kicks ass.

Today I totally bugged out in front of everyone, making myself look like a total fool - now while I say it's all my 'new medication's fault', I think I was just generally tired... and quite possibly the med added on to that.

I found out I'm going to be on TV - this is of course, of no matter to anyone, because no one has ever been to connecticut (it's that tiny state full of too many trees...)

Vulg@r said:

What is it, exactly? Oh, and I made a new avatar today too. Today is officially "Avatar Day".

It's the Doomguy image from the doomworld logo, spinning around in all it's Doominess. I think I'm giong to enlarge the "cutout" though.

I can see that. At first I thought it was a velociraptor or something. :P But then I was trying to see how it was the Doomguy. It's neat -- though you're right, you should probably make the cut out bigger.

Quick! You've only got 18 more minutes to get hammered before the 3xs3 day ends!

Me too

The day was uneventfull, except for the fact that out drama group's trip to the provincial festival in Red Deer was almost canceled by moral objections from the actors.

oh, and this fat chick is hitting on me. help.

Well, I can now add that I finished my next cd, and that I also got to play DDR...where I was humiliated by "Dam Dariam" on Trick (which is strange...I know I can pass that one).

Hmmm...what did I do? I was on the internet all day...I'm almost done rading the whole thing, I believe.

Got drunk.

The question really is, "how was your 4/3/3?". I had a hangover.