Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

From Benidorm to Doomworld

Yeeeehaaaaa, just came back from Benidorm (Spain, Costa Blanca)!!! Me & my friends had a wonderfull vacation. Next year, we'll come back for more. I can't tell you everything that happened there, cause it's simply too much to tell, but we had fun with English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh and French people. Not with Spannish people. My God, they just don't know how to party...
The funny thing is, when you're from Holland, everybody things you've got drugs. I've been asked about 15 times for Cocain, Speed or Hasj, Heh...

Oh, and Fodders, English girls are the most horney bastards on earth ;)

I haven't got the time to read thru all the posts, so, did anything special happen on Doomworld lately?

Not with Spannish people. My God, they just don't know how to party...

Ouch, that hurts. No, that's not true, I dislike most people in Spain, go figure.

We had our first banning in a while.

What? Who?

What? Who?

Heh, you of all people should have known this. Note the absence of pizzaboi the last few days.

What? Who?

Heh, you of all people should have known this. Note the absence of pizzaboi the last few days.

He got banned? HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! La dee da dee da, we're all happy without pizza here, la dee da dee da...

Yeah, Spain is a beatiful country, but I just CAN'T stand the Spanish. And I'm a natural spanish speaker, so you can imagine how different are our accents.

Luigi returned to his pizza palace, huh?

Or rather was forced to return there.