Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyrez

RE-UC

Greetings Fellow doomers. Just thought I would post an update on RE-UC. Oh and some new screenshots of course :-)
The wad is coming along very slowly as I’m spending more time on design and architecture than normal. Plus creating hi-res textures takes time. I have uploaded 8 new screenshots to the site and please forgive the texture misalignment, as I have not got that far yet.

check out the screenshots Here

Looks like a mix between Hacx and Herian2

If you don't know these wads I can assure you that it is a compliment.

VEEEEEEEEEry nice. I do think you should make the weapons seem more uniform, though, by changing the hands on the desert eagle to the original doomguy hands. Just a thought.

Nick Perrin said:

VEEEEEEEEEry nice. I do think you should make the weapons seem more uniform, though, by changing the hands on the desert eagle to the original doomguy hands. Just a thought.

it's been done. I just keep forgetting to load the new sprites :/

It's Umbrella, not UAC you dingus. :P

Epyo said:

copy beaver! =P

Heh, I've remembered that quote from watching the Angry Beavers...

Fredrik said:

I spotted an ugly texture.

Which one ?

ravage said:

It's Umbrella, not UAC you dingus. :P

Well I was thinking of using Umbrella Associated Contractors (UAC) but I have since decided against it.

Kirby X said:

Heh, I've remembered that quote from watching the Angry Beavers...

I was just watching that...

Ontopic, those screenies are not bad, but they could use some more detail. ATM, they seem kinda dull. :)

Looking good, but most screenshots look a bit to light. You could lower the light level a bit to add to the atmosphere.

Scientist said:

Looking good, but most screenshots look a bit to light. You could lower the light level a bit to add to the atmosphere.

Since your dealing with RE the wad should be veary dark. On the out side areas ya should make it foggy this will add to the atmosphere. Re has a veay dark and moody feal to it try to get the same efficet in you wad.

ravage said:

Ontopic, those screenies are not bad, but they could use some more detail. ATM, they seem kinda dull. :)

Agreed, working on that now. :-)

Scientist said:

Demons Hand said:

Since your dealing with RE the wad should be veary dark. On the out side areas ya should make it foggy this will add to the atmosphere. Re has a veay dark and moody feal to it try to get the same efficet in you wad.

Yes, that is the plan. right now the light level is set so high as i can spot texture missalignment faster.

m0l0t0v said:

aha, looks really cool...

Did you make all the new textures/ sprites yourself?

some yes and some no. trees are courtesy of LWM :-)