Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amaster

Cool and creepy at the same time.

Compressed into a gem and used in necromantic rituals against the Bush family.

Make a clone of myself, then use it to fake my own death in the most gruesome way imaginable.

Sephiroth said:

burried in a massive, complex tomb filled with traps and boobs.

Heh.

I want to have my body waterproofed and protected from decay, then dumped in the local reservoir, where I will float for all eternity to the horror of onlookers.

Assmaster said:

Heh.

I want to have my body waterproofed and protected from decay, then dumped in the local reservoir, where I will float for all eternity to the horror of onlookers.

As long as they don't dump you in the Hudson river. :o

I want to be covered in honey and bird seed and suspened over an expensive foreign car lot by ropes attached to my limbs tied to the signs, etc in the lot. Then, you wait for birds to come and devour me and they shit all over the expensive cars. That'd be so great...>:D

not to mention the leaking body parts the birds dont eat.

"caught in the gears of a combine and ripped to shreds, thats the way i want to go." the words of leslie nelson

Is that lady alive or dead?
second question: Is that a lady?
heh
This is old news here in old Arizona...

I want my family to wrap my body in newspaper and mail it to someone they don't like.

DC

i plan to commit suicide with a welding gun. after that, i hope my grisled remains are ground into food and served for lunch at a school for the blind.

Here's a fun way to commit suicide, stab yourself in the heart with a knife, but the hand that stabbed you is cut off from the arm... with the knife the hand stabbed you with. It may sound crazy, but it's not impossible to do.

Anyway, when I die I want to be filled with poweful magnets and then laminated. I then wish to be put into a magnetic room (floor and ceiling are electromagnets of an opposite polarity to the ones in my dead body) where I will remain suspended until the power goes out. I will have my children charge admission.

EllipsusD said:

Anyway, when I die I want to be filled with poweful magnets and then laminated. I then wish to be put into a magnetic room (floor and ceiling are electromagnets of an opposite polarity to the ones in my dead body) where I will remain suspended until the power goes out. I will have my children charge admission.

If you make the electromagnets spin around you at ultra high speeds your corpse will travel through time.

Dingus Khan said:
If you make the electromagnets spin around you at ultra high speeds your corpse will travel through time.

It's almost sad to think that my dead body will have more fun than I will in life.

Maybe your corpse has already traveled through time and altered history permanently. It wasnt Washington who chopped down that tree, it was your whirling body!

when i die, i will go one of two ways:
1) quick and painless
2) crucified upside down while on fire and people pulling chains with hooks on the end tearing my flesh.

then, take an ax or chainsaw and cut up my remains and place them in a garbage bag to be randomly burried in someone's backyard to be found seventy years later by vh1.

When I die, I want someone to repeatedly pound my dead body with a large object, like say, the Empire State Building, until my body sinks six feet into the ground and a tombstone saying DooMBoy RIP pops up out of nowhere.

You should do the looney toons "acordian" thing after you get hit by the building. Well...you'd be dead so that wouldnt really make sense.

I'd also like to be ran over by a steam roller or torn apart by dingos.