Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Just wondering...

Melfice Darkmage said:

I'm really bored, so I thought i'd post and just thought I'd see what people thought of my work.

You better fix the size, Melfice, or the mods are gonna get you...

Actually I'm known for posting large pictures, but in more quantity. I think it'll be okay...besides...I don't know how to shrink it without having to take 30 minutes to open my geoshitties site editor from the web site.

Yay!!! A collage made of Magic the gathering cards!! Heheh, I did some too, as a school assignment, though I went with the cut and paste technique (nope, I didn't cut the cards) But as I see you edited the cards digitally, Cool! What program did you use? :)

Melfice Darkmage said:

*PONK!*

Just because I haven't said it for a while.

*PONK?*

Well, my version of whatever-this-thing-is-of-your goes like this:

NO

d00d, why not make a smaller version and use the IMG URL tags to URL to the larger version?

But as I see you edited the cards digitally, Cool! What program did you use? :)

I used Jack Paint Shop Pro 7. I warezed it off of KaZaA. It's awesome, it also comes with a gif making shop (or atleast the file I downloaded did). It's all about layers and effects, hehe. Yeah, part of the reason I play Magic is because of the art on the cards. It was the original reason I started collecting, which later evolved into playing and collecting. I did a couple of school assignments too. We had to read books, so I grabbed my Torment novel and drew a life size cardboard stand up of the Cabal Patriarch. It was awesome. At my next Magic tournament, I stood him outside the door. Hard to miss my house, hehe ;)

BBG, thanks for the suggestion, I never thought of that. I'll get around to fixing it later. :)

Kirby X, what exactly is that thing in your gif? I can make out a rocket, but can't tell what the other stuff is.

Melfice Darkmage said:

Kirby X, what exactly is that thing in your gif? I can make out a rocket, but can't tell what the other stuff is.

You mean my avatar? It's a Jack-in-the-Box.

I first saw it after seeing one of Serious Seuss' threads in Post Hell and thought it was not only funny-looking, but it was not used often in the DW forums, so I chose it when I registered.

Kirby X said:
You mean my avatar? It's a Jack-in-the-Box.

I first saw it after seeing one of Serious Seuss' threads in Post Hell and thought it was not only funny-looking, but it was not used often in the DW forums, so I chose it when I registered.

For some reason, that avatar reminds me of a thread someone posted a while back. I actually spent have an hour looking for it the other night... I went back 50 pages in this forum, and then about 30 pages in Post Hell, but I didn't see anything that seemed like the thread. It was something along the lines of "The call this art?", and it had a link to a web pages with a lot of crappy art being sold for really high prices. Some of that stuff was pretty good though. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I would really love the link. Please?

Wait...you play Magic, yet you critisize Diablo for being to lame...

K, whatever.

Anyway, I used to make collages of magic too, but I used scissors and tape, and that was back when the game was fun and the art was good.

Ah yes, an old thread of mine. Nice to see it again.

I'm glad that all of us from different walks of life, and different social beliefs can come together so uniformly against Modern Art.