Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Use

Here comes the Flood

dude i just read the whole site(not the emails tho) and the mountainsub.com site, dude that shit is soooooooo interesting!!! what is it about, what is it for? i know it says its for a product or service or somethin, but WHAT?! im sure someone here knows!

Yeah this is pretty cool, I can't wait to see what it's all for.

I was really hoping that the page would turn goatse on 8th March with a message like "LOLOLOLOL f00led j00 f4gs" but sadly no :(

As con-tricks go it's not bad, but I've seen better. For a start, just look at the two supposedly unrelated sites and tell me what you see...

I've read somewhere that it is a hoax and that he just wanted to see how people would react to a site like that. Those pictures are faked. The 'wall' looks like it is rendered.

Disorder said:

I've read somewhere that it is a hoax and that he just wanted to see how people would react to a site like that. Those pictures are faked. The 'wall' looks like it is rendered.

Of course it's a hoax. Or more likely a publicity stunt, leading up to the release of something.

I looked at those pictures and the first word that came into my head was "photoshop".

Pretty bad fake. It could've been done much better, but perhaps it was intended to be crappy!?

My vision has permeated. My plans have followed a path unpredicted... ...Our directives must be reaccessed.

Shaviro said:

Pretty bad fake. It could've been done much better, but perhaps it was intended to be crappy!?

Yeah, maybe they didn't want it to appear too real, so that dumbass idiots didn't go to the FBI saying "OMG OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE YOU BASTARDS!!!!"

That 'ship' just looked like some kind of blue blob. I'm not sure how tahst supposed to look real.

Disorder said:

uh, it says it's a hoax right on the fucking page

Ct_red_pants said:

it's fun pretending stuff like this is real, even when logic says otherwise.

logic = kill joy.

Tell DSM that and he'll beat you down with a copy of Socrates' "The Euthyphro". :P

Jeez, all you goofballs saying "was this supposed to be a publicity stunt?" etc, it says RIGHT THERE ON THE SITE

Disclaimer

Which, for you lazy people, I will copy and paste from :

Dear reader,

I want to assure you that this site has been posted as a piece of writing with purposeful clues and discrepancies to indicate its fictitious nature leading up to the release of ...

Thank you for your overwhelming positive response. I have posted some of the emails that I've received during the last few months for your viewing.

The purpose behind this site is to create intrigue, fascination and interest leading up to what this publicity event is about.

I trust that (like many others) you will enjoy this journey.