Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sargebaldy

look at my demon

A very interesting mix up,I prefer the first pic over the second, I would like to see it in a level someday!!!. I agree that it looks a bit blurry :S

it looks like you resized some doom sprites like the cacodemon and the pinky and put them over each other (lowerd the transparency on the cacodemon).. touching it up with some paintbrush uglyness.

HAMMER-STROKE said:

it looks like you resized some doom sprites like the cacodemon and the pinky and put them over each other (lowerd the transparency on the cacodemon).. touching it up with some paintbrush uglyness.

gah no way, you try doing it that way, heh. i was using a pretty cool morphing program called morpheus... it took me a good half-hour or so improving it with that. there's also a video of the thing, showing the morphing process, here: http://oregonstate.edu/~lloydo/dcd.avi

i lost my morphing file for it when my hard drive died on me though, so i dunno that i'll ever turn that ugly bugger into a real monster.

try to morpph a picture of your face with doom monster. zould be fun!

EVIL said:

try to morpph a picture of your face with doom monster. zould be fun!

actually, before i did that pic i mostly used the software to merge pictures of hot chicks together, with sexy results :)

Sounds interesting.

Say is this program a freeware that i can download? (note to admin: i'm assuming this isn't a warez thing. If it is i'll delete this post ASAP)

BlueSonnet said:

Sounds interesting.

Say is this program a freeware that i can download? (note to admin: i'm assuming this isn't a warez thing. If it is i'll delete this post ASAP)

Well, you're asking if the thing is freeware which is a legitimate question and your secondary question assumes that it is freeware, so no demerits to you.

However, if it is not freeware and someone links to it anyway, it will result in a lot of demerits for the person who linked to it. If it is indeed freeware, then you can freely link to it.

BlueSonnet said:

Sounds interesting.

the software isn't freeware unfortunately, but you can download a trial version at the software's website at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/

I myself was using a registered copy of an older version of the software (although I seem to have lost it [doh!])

sargebaldy said:

the software isn't freeware unfortunately, but you can download a trial version at the software's website at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/

€#£%I'M GONNA BAN YO ASS WAREZ MONKEY!!!!!!!!@£$§# :-P

J/k of course, don't be put off by it, please, please, PLEEEAAAZE?

Heh, Morpheus rules. I made a morph of a Doom imp into a Doom3 imp, but I guess I'm not allowed to post it as the doom3 image was from the alpha. Good program though... I have a regged copy of 1.75.

AirRaid said:

Heh, Morpheus rules. I made a morph of a Doom imp into a Doom3 imp, but I guess I'm not allowed to post it as the doom3 image was from the alpha. Good program though... I have a regged copy of 1.75.

YOU are going to make a version of that morph using a Doom 3 imp from a legal copy of D3 from after it's released and a classic Doom imp - that's an order!

J/k, but seriously, I hope you'll do that once Doom 3 is out legally using legal material - I'd like to see that thing.

dsm said:

YOU are going to make a version of that morph using a Doom 3 imp from a legal copy of D3 from after it's released and a classic Doom imp - that's an order!

J/k, but seriously, I hope you'll do that once Doom 3 is out legally using legal material - I'd like to see that thing.

Good idea, DSM. But what he's REALLY gonna do is make an imp/marine hybrid because we all know that there's some impse going on.

dsm said:

Heh. OK. I'm sure I could give you a link if you somehow found your way onto IRC though... :P

I'll see what I can do with the marine/imp thing too...